Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh fudge!
    ONLY friday?
    in that case I'll have to leave earlier...
    sigpic
    1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

i plan on calling MercMarquis to meet up with him along the way...that way i can give a call before we get to his area nad meet up and drive. you could do the same. probably be in your area on I-80 after lunch/before supper and around his area by supper if i leave around 4 or 5 am Thursday if i am doing my hours right. i know it took me 7 - 7.5 hours from here to Chicago. so if you want...i can call ya when we get close and then call MercMarquis when we get in his area. send in PM your # if you wanna get there with a group.
      Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Saturday is racing day, I'm pretty sure. Test n Tune.
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Originally posted by boXman View Post
          Saturday is racing day, I'm pretty sure. Test n Tune.
          Friday night. Read the "get a helmet" thread.

Comment

Friday, July 20 Test & Tune + Record Runs

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

I'll be there at least one day for sure.
                2000 Grand Marquis LS
                2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                Mercury Owners Group member
                Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

I'll be there...dunno what I'm gonna be driving tho...

No chebbys please
                  2000 Grand Marquis LS
                  2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                  1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                  1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                  Mercury Owners Group member
                  Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

all makes/models are welcome just no :rice: lol
                    there was a box crapice here last yr

Comment

I'll be there...dunno what I'm gonna be driving tho...

If you don't bring the vic you'll break tradition, itll be the 3rd year at SF for it

I'll be there, but might not be with the car, which will be continuing my tradition of driving something other than a panther to SF from 1200 miles away

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                      '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                      '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by phayzer5 View Post
                        If you don't bring the vic you'll break tradition, itll be the 3rd year at SF for it

I'll be there, but might not be with the car, which will be continuing my tradition of driving something other than a panther to SF from 1200 miles away
                        he had the white gmq in 05.......remember you took me to fix it?

Comment

I should be there for a day or two..Prolly Friday night and saturday.
                          Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

i thought he had the vic lol

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                            '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                            '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

no theres a video of tom sawing his tailpipe shorter
                              white car

Comment

Yeah the first year he had the beater marquis...

And yes, me with the hacksaw on video
                                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
                                X