Sorry Mangs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    But I already told my wife, it's Panther in the driveway or we move to a town with public transportation.
    Good for you, Chuckie! Now maybe you can explain that to my wife also .... :p
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Son bought tickets to see ZZ Top on the 25th for my birthday up in Detroit might not have the cash for that or plates or inshurance rent or anything else.
      Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

sorry mangs, I've made my decision....
        its not just the cost of the gas or even the hotel(75bux, that's no big deal).
        but I've been getting behind on my bills...thats a problem. :nonono:
        when I get paid tomorrow, about $400 has to go to the machine shop for the motor.
        the check will prolly be around $500...$530 at MAX.
        so, taking that out and taking out enough money for gas for the next 2 weeks, there will be very little money left.(like $30).
        then...
        if I take about $200+ out of my next check...that will put me further behind on my bills and the build.
        so, its mainly the bills that concerns me...I dont want to get further behind on them...that's no fun.

sorry mangs, but I cant do it this year.
        but I will start planning for next year.

plus, next year the built motor will be in there and it will be more fun to see.
        sigpic
        1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

get a DD over the winter. that way you dont get yours crashed like some others have. i kinda figured the bills would be the bigger issue and just think its a bummer. maybe next year you can make it.
          Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

I'll try to set aside some money as the year goes by and have it ready for SF08.
            sigpic
            1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

you could always ride out with someone instead of driving the whole way. Would be cheaper for all involved.
              86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
              5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
              I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

no..I thought about that as well...I'd rather get started on my car...
                sigpic
                1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

see now....we are heading out from nebraska down I-80. not like people arent driving from west of you to get there.
                  Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Working...
                  X