members that WILL make it to SF '08....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My excuse?

It's my vacation time. I'll do whatever I want.
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by TheConstantEvolution View Post
      well, the event is approaching.... we should do the list of who will be there

1. Scott (obviously)
      2. Seneeb (already there)
      3. TheConstantEvolution (riding with jim)
      4. 87_Crown_Vic

lets get this list rolling, sf08 is approaching rapidly
      Gabe -will be there Friday night around 9-10 pm I hope to stay monday will have to see.

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

ill be there friday morning around 2am and might need to skip saturday though, but ill be there fri, sun, and monday.
        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I'll be there for the whole thing if all goes well. Hopefully Vicky will be with me!

Comment

1. Scott (obviously)
            2. Seneeb (already there)
            3. TheConstantEvolution (riding with jim)
            4. 87_Crown_Vic
            5. Tom (Grand_Marquis_GT)
            6. Laura
            7. Mark, though i'm leaving the fat and nasty at home (fatnasty)
            8. Ray, will be there on Sunday... (85mercpark)
            9. Dan....I'll be there for the whole thing. (87vicfiveo)
            10. nathan in mn ????
            11. Gabe -will be there Friday night around 9-10 pm I hope to stay monday will have to see. (gabegt90)
            12. ill be there friday morning around 2am and might need to skip saturday though, but ill be there fri, sun, and monday. (mrltd)
            13. I'll be there for the whole thing if all goes well. Hopefully Vicky will be with me! (87vickylx)

just add to the list guys

Comment

I'm out. I just had a second phone call verifying that I will be completely homeless from July 31st to August 8th, and I am still scrambling to try to find a place for everything out of my house, and the cars, for at least 8-9 days...I am not happy right now. This is the second Scottfest in a row that I have missed, and I had an entire goddamned year to plan for this one. I took August 6th through the 16th off, two months ago, and was actually about two steps away from having tickets purchased (I skipped the SAAC 33 event, too many logisitics hurdles) through Cheaptickets.com and Ignited Airlines (a $341 fare showed up), when I got the phone call at home, alerting me as to how the guy at the mortgage company had completely dropped the ball, and hasn't processed anything yet. No mortgage, no loan, it's a cash sale, and should have taken maybe a week to process. Now, nobody is there to process it until the week of July 31st.

Not Happy.

I wanted to see the trains.

Comment

dude, bypass the mortgage company and go direct to the owner and cut him a cashiers check
                GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
                1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
                99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
                03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
                95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                  I'm out. I just had a second phone call verifying that I will be completely homeless from July 31st to August 8th, and I am still scrambling to try to find a place for everything out of my house, and the cars, for at least 8-9 days...I am not happy right now. This is the second Scottfest in a row that I have missed, and I had an entire goddamned year to plan for this one. I took August 6th through the 16th off, two months ago, and was actually about two steps away from having tickets purchased (I skipped the SAAC 33 event, too many logisitics hurdles) through Cheaptickets.com and Ignited Airlines (a $341 fare showed up), when I got the phone call at home, alerting me as to how the guy at the mortgage company had completely dropped the ball, and hasn't processed anything yet. No mortgage, no loan, it's a cash sale, and should have taken maybe a week to process. Now, nobody is there to process it until the week of July 31st.

Not Happy.

I wanted to see the trains.
                  Oh no. Well having a roof over yours and your family's is more important. Hope it works out for you.
                  -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Originally posted by seneeb View Post
                    dude, bypass the mortgage company and go direct to the owner and cut him a cashiers check

It's a repossessed home. The mortgage company is the owner. The other problem is that it is one of the Freddie Mac mortgage companies, which isn't exactly something small enough to simply walk in the front door, and say "I'm here for the title to my house!"
                    My realtor is harassing them, their realtor is harassing them, my title company is harassing them, and I am harassing them. The guy simply didn't answer the phone for almost two weeks, nevermind there were 5 people leaving messages at least twice daily, for almost the last two weeks....there is absolutely nothing I can do, short of walk out of this deal, or harass and wait. My house is packed, my garage is packed...I'm simply waiting to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                      It's a repossessed home. The mortgage company is the owner. The other problem is that it is one of the Freddie Mac mortgage companies, which isn't exactly something small enough to simply walk in the front door, and say "I'm here for the title to my house!"
                      My realtor is harassing them, their realtor is harassing them, my title company is harassing them, and I am harassing them. The guy simply didn't answer the phone for almost two weeks, nevermind there were 5 people leaving messages at least twice daily, for almost the last two weeks....there is absolutely nothing I can do, short of walk out of this deal, or harass and wait. My house is packed, my garage is packed...I'm simply waiting to leave.
                      Didn't I hear something about Freddie Mac on the news this morning?
                      -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Originally posted by Laura View Post
                        Didn't I hear something about Freddie Mac on the news this morning?

Indy Mac failed. This isn't exactly assisting with my heartburn, either.

Comment

wonderous

oh btw, we just got a package from you... what is it?
                          95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

It's Tom's, for both of his two-doors.

Go ahead and crack it open, but try not to drool all over it, lol.

Comment

okies!
                              95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

Those are my Hella Headlights
                                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
                                X