members that WILL make it to SF '08....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd weekend in july 08......i dont have a calendar handy fri, sat, sun, mon

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

was just looking into this scottfest thing. sounds cool but i think i will have to pass. I am taking the wagon to sturbridge MA this summer for a National station convention. Already commited to it would be nice to do both though

Comment

Originally posted by panther7t9 View Post
        was just looking into this scottfest thing. sounds cool but i think i will have to pass. I am taking the wagon to sturbridge MA this summer for a National station convention. Already commited to it would be nice to do both though

If its around July 4th, I'd highly recommend you stay for the New England Summer Nationals in Worcester, Mass. The Nats are over a weekend right before/ after/ during July 4th. Very neat show; lots of cars, burnouts, and loud pipes. You'll probably go through Worcester to get to Sturbrigde, so its along the way for you. BTW, what wagon show is in Sturbridge?
        **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
        **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
        **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
        **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
          If its around July 4th, I'd highly recommend you stay for the New England Summer Nationals in Worcester, Mass. The Nats are over a weekend right before/ after/ during July 4th. Very neat show; lots of cars, burnouts, and loud pipes. You'll probably go through Worcester to get to Sturbrigde, so its along the way for you. BTW, what wagon show is in Sturbridge?
          International Station Wagon Club is holding a 4 day convention and one of their members saw my wagon at a show and gave me a special invite to attend.

Comment

Beginning of July my wagon and me will be tearing around kentucky, making more fun of the marauder with the PI badge and antenna farm....
            Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
              I will try my best to make it. I was born in West Virginia, and might want to check it out as well.
              see if u can get Raptor to conoy to SF I invided him for a long time now since he lives out your way tell him I said hello.......
              2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
              85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
              07 JCL 250 A Scooter
              79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

I haven't read the whole section, just the first two pages. I could be breaking some rule here... BUT...

At this moment, I plan to be at SF. And that is whether it is in June, July or August, so long as it doesn't occur at the same time as my religous convention (not sure which weekend that is yet.) I was going to West Virginia this summer anyways, and SF only adds four hours to the trip. So I'd prolly come for two days of Scottfest events, and then head to my destination in WV. Sounds like a good time, checking out each other's rides and whatnot. And I wouldn't mind putting Loretta on the track also, just to see you guys laugh.
                Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
                Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
                  I haven't read the whole section, just the first two pages. I could be breaking some rule here... BUT...

At this moment, I plan to be at SF. And that is whether it is in June, July or August, so long as it doesn't occur at the same time as my religous convention (not sure which weekend that is yet.) I was going to West Virginia this summer anyways, and SF only adds four hours to the trip. So I'd prolly come for two days of Scottfest events, and then head to my destination in WV. Sounds like a good time, checking out each other's rides and whatnot. And I wouldn't mind putting Loretta on the track also, just to see you guys laugh.
                  Religion always takes a back seat to Automotive Naughtiness. Besides, all you are going to do there is remind everyone else just how much more you love God than they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                    Religion always takes a back seat to Automotive Naughtiness. Besides, all you are going to do there is remind everyone else just how much more you love God than they do.

Bite me Pirate.
                    Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
                    Bone stock... for now.

Comment

dont worry you will all be born again by the time skippy is done with you

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania View Post
                        dont worry you will all be born again by the time skippy is done with you
                        Is that in a "Discovering Jesus Christ" sense, or "Deliverance"?

Comment

:lol:

banjo plays

de nu na na na na na na na
                          1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                          FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Me and the princess will be there. With the '04
                            R.I.P Linsey Nelson

'04 M75-"Chocolate Rain" - mid 13 beast
                            Originally posted by MeanVic84
                            Chocolate Rain. Some stay dry and others feel the pain.

Comment

Just bought my plane tickets, FatNasty will be there!

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                              1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                              1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Dear Panthers,
                                Sorry. The Boulevard Cruiser will be transporting dogs to Ontario that weekend. Donald McCaig

Comment

Working...
                                X