confused! august or july?
    s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii208/brokebill/
    "Ain't we gonna bury him ?"
    "Buzzards gotta eat same as worms."
    ----outlaw josey wales
    (88 LTD Crown Vic LX-Ruby)

Comment

august 8th to 11th 2008

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

great. that actually makes it a little more possible for me to make it. between that and the accomodations i'm actually getting my hopes up. since TN has no emissions or inspections i'm open to doing some mods to Ruby and would be nice to see in person what is possible. maybe i can get my gas mileage up for the return trip.
        ----outlaw josey wales

Comment

Well, I am a deffinite no-show for this year... *sighs*

Conflict of schedueling is the number one reason. But secondly, I will have used up about half of my vacation time for the year by being out sick most of this week.

I was really looking forward to all those Panthers, bean soup, barbeque, meeting members. Ugh.

Maybe I could make it to a southeastern meet later this year or something.
          Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
          Bone stock... for now.

Comment

dont use vacation days for sick pay!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

If I didn't I'd get put out of this fine rental property I inhabit. I also wouldn't be eating next week. We don't get one single minute of paid sick time at my job, I have zero savings, no skills to make money on the side, and only my wedding ring I could sell. I really had no other choice. Trust me mang, I hate it.
              Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
              Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnmania View Post
                august 8th to 11th 2008
                looking good, looking good!!!!!

we may even be able to bring the 'big black monster' :megadeth:
                /rick

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
                  If I didn't I'd get put out of this fine rental property I inhabit. I also wouldn't be eating next week. We don't get one single minute of paid sick time at my job, I have zero savings, no skills to make money on the side, and only my wedding ring I could sell. I really had no other choice. Trust me mang, I hate it.
                  You should look for a better job. You had to sell your wedding ring? That really sucks mang. Everybody has skills, you probably just haven't found them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCrazyEngineBuilder View Post
                    looking good, looking good!!!!!

we may even be able to bring the 'big black monster' :megadeth:
                    /rick
                    Big Black Monster?

Comment

Well I didn't think we were going to make it this year, but since Damian is doing all this work to his car and he is helping out with AF he wants to go now.. So we might make it there , starting to save up now for the trip
                      RIP DENNIS BARTLETT 1-13-2009

Comment

Right now, I don't know if I am going to go.

Comment

Originally posted by jelybean View Post
                          Well I didn't think we were going to make it this year, but since Damian is doing all this work to his car and he is helping out with AF he wants to go now.. So we might make it there , starting to save up now for the trip
                          Good good! Vicky and I should be there too!

Comment

we really hope to make it. i'm not much of a people person but sound like some really decent folk on here.

hoping pres. bush's little stimulus (republican bribe money?) will help foot the bill.
                            ----outlaw josey wales

Comment

ok soo...i have been reading over this real well...and if i have a vic,or merc when the time comes...i will be there...if not then i will prolly still be there...lol

but i know my truck wont make it...soo i will be driving the suzuki reno...if thats not a problem...
                              Chevy lover by heart
                              Ford driver by choice

Comment

wtf is a Reno?
                                '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                                '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Working...
                                X