Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whatever tom can make is what i vote for
    and tom yes i'll take 6 pairs of 36x32 jeans

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

damn twineballer....i know i wanna make it there either way. go with whatever werks. it will give me more time to break in the engine on Deuce.
      Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

What'd I do now?

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
        1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
        But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MN View Post
          What'd I do now?
          I think you somehow created a vacuum.
          2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Nah, that was David Oreck.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
            1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
            But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

'89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

i said that becuse you said you might not be able to make it. any rate i hope it isnt too late in Summer if we will be holding a midwest meet. kids have school and it would interfere with another meet.

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd View Post
                  August works better for me also.
                  Originally posted by Nathan in MN View Post
                  I guess if we were going to do it in August, the weekend of say the 15th to the 17th would work best for me.
                  Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                  And what was wrong with round about July 18-21?
                  My young one's B-day is 7-22, so that makes it a no-go for me. If I were able to possibly go (Maybe 5% chance, so don't let my input count on the matter too much) it would be a weekend run. Unless I arranged for some Vic maintenance ahead of time on the front-end.

Originally posted by lincolnmania View Post
                  whatever tom can make is what i vote for
                  and tom yes i'll take 6 pairs of 36x32 jeans
                  I agree. Definitely qualifies for the "Longest Distance" award, and SF needs the GMN founding father anyway. Oh yeah, I wouldn't mind a few 35x30's (Weird size/perfect fit/more room for good food).

Yes, Lincolnmania, I am probably shorter than you, LOL. I was in 33x32's and then...

Comment

longest distance is for driving to SF....otherwise GL would have had it for the years he attended.

Comment

Hm... I'm seeing more votes against July. So early August, perhaps? (most Michigan guys will want to be in Pontiac in mid-August, for obvious reasons ....)
                      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by 87_crown_vic View Post
                        longest distance is for driving to SF....otherwise GL would have had it for the years he attended.
                        No, it doesn't.

Don't heckle those who don't drive a long distance either, there's no trophies given.

Otherwise, i'd be handing the trophy to monty, NOT you.
                        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Well, we all know everything will hinge on when I will be able to make an appearance.....

Comment

i never said i drove the farthest. i was just saying that yes GL travelled the furthest and i know i didnt drive the longest distance. i wasnt heckling people who dont drive to SF. isnt that why in the past comments were made about longest distance driven or something. you let this shit get to ya too much and think too far into it.

Comment

-It really doesn't matter to me when it is. Why? Because my appearance will depend on thousands of variables. I would really like to meet the crowd here, so thats the first variable; who else will be going (although I'm sure it'd be worth the trip just to meet Scott and see his operation).
                              -Number two will be my new job. It will most likely not be able to get weekdays off, but as long as there is some activity on the weekend, I will come.
                              -Number three will be my finances. But that really won't be an issue, because I'll be making lots of money... YES!!!!!
                              -Number four will be my car. The P72 may not be able to go, depending on her condition, or existence. I would drive it anywhere, but only if I still own it next summer. Tomorrow is promised to no one, and that includes my P72. But, I would still find some heap to ride out there in.
                              -Number five will be my state of mind, which includes hundreds of variables in and of itself. I will not elaborate on them.

Seriously though, the time is unimportant to me; I will make time if I can.
                              **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                              **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                              **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                              **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                                No, it doesn't.

Don't heckle those who don't drive a long distance either, there's no trophies given.

Otherwise, i'd be handing the trophy to monty, NOT you.
                                I agree Tom Monty & 87 CV did all the driving & GL did the Flying for SF 07 ...........
                                2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                                85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                                07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                                79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Working...
                                X