Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have 2 extra driveshafts from CVs.

i planned on taking them apart for the purpose of putting he yoke in the transmission for swaps if needed. i hope i dont have to do another anytime soon though.
    Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
      Use a rubber glove and a lot of duct tape..

seriously.

duh
      wow, the big question would be, why the hell didn't i think of that.
      /rick

Comment

Crazz has the knowledge and experience to help out at Scottfest fixin and maintaining rides:hacksaw::welder::cutit::chainsaw:

Crazz needs a possible ride to Scottfest and back to hang out with all the cool mangs and help fix and maintain their rides:nightrid::cops:

Comment

Originally posted by TheConstantEvolution View Post
          Crazz has the knowledge and experience to help out at Scottfest fixin and maintaining rides:hacksaw::welder::cutit::chainsaw:

Crazz needs a possible ride to Scottfest and back to hang out with all the cool mangs and help fix and maintain their rides:nightrid::cops:
          bumpy bump

Comment

1. I need to know what grocery stores are in the area, and if they have beanless chili (Hormel will work, but I would like to know what else is in there), and the price of a 2-pound bag of either shredded medium cheddar, or colby jack cheese is going for....these are two (public) ingredients of my world-famous Frito Chili Pie that I plan on making for the gang...

2. Is there a fabric supply store nearby that sells automotive headliner material? Depending on supply, I have an idea for the event, but I want to hear about supply first before I say anything.

3. Is there an extra 240 volt plug-in on the premises? I have a little device that helps me sleep, but it requires 240 volts.

Comment

I need a plug too, for my hairdryer and straighteners!
              -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Originally posted by Laura View Post
                I need a plug too, for my hairdryer and straighteners!
                I'll try to find some UK-US power adapters

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                  1. I need to know what grocery stores are in the area, and if they have beanless chili (Hormel will work, but I would like to know what else is in there), and the price of a 2-pound bag of either shredded medium cheddar, or colby jack cheese is going for....these are two (public) ingredients of my world-famous Frito Chili Pie that I plan on making for the gang...

2. Is there a fabric supply store nearby that sells automotive headliner material? Depending on supply, I have an idea for the event, but I want to hear about supply first before I say anything.

3. Is there an extra 240 volt plug-in on the premises? I have a little device that helps me sleep, but it requires 240 volts.
                  1) Several stores you've probably never heard of, plus a WalMart StuperCenter in Saint Claire, about 20 minutes away.

2) no clue

3) Yes, its a stove outlet or a welder outlet though, depending whether or not the cord is plugged in. Its near the garage door, and if you're using the welder plug, the cord is fairly long. No 3 phase power.
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                    Sounds good but why no beans, you allergic?

(someone can delete this post if they deem it unnecessary)
                    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

I would assume its more to do with the recipie than anything else, since he did state that these are two ingredients for his creation.
                      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic View Post
                        Sounds good but why no beans, you allergic?

(someone can delete this post if they deem it unnecessary)

No problem with the question...lol.

This is my secret-recipe Frito Chili Pie. Beans ruin it. If you are there to eat it, you will understand.

I still need to locate a fabric-supply store for headliner material in the area.

Comment

lotsa grocery stores have seen the hormel beanless chili

yes i have a 220 outlet......60 amps sufficient?

will check on the fabric

also eastwood is about 80 minutes from here if anyone wants to pick up supplies

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Please note: I was joking about the 240 volt plug in.....

Comment

And I caught it!
                              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                                I'll try to find some UK-US power adapters
                                Thanks, you know what, I would have come and completely forgot about needing one! I have a US to UK one for my camera but not a UK to US.
                                -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Working...
                                X