Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something I want to try to do after I attend SF....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something I want to try to do after I attend SF....

I was thinking about things to do around SF while I was there...and I think I am going to hang around the area for the entire week, and then go to this event on either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (preferably)....

Yep, that's right, SAAC 33, just over the border in Jersey, the Shelby American Auto Club annual event. $30 a day.

It's a thought. I just don't want to go broke 'hanging around' until the next even comes up, lol.

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
    I was thinking about things to do around SF while I was there...and I think I am going to hang around the area for the entire week, and then go to this event on either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (preferably)....

Yep, that's right, SAAC 33, just over the border in Jersey, the Shelby American Auto Club annual event. $30 a day.

It's a thought. I just don't want to go broke 'hanging around' until the next even comes up, lol.
    BTW, this is the week AFTER SF08...

Comment

There are no Carlisle (Carlisle events are the mecca of east coast car shows) events the week after SF. The truck nationals are the weekend of SF. There is a good dirt track outside of Carlisle, in Mechanicsburg. They are running 410 sprints on 8/15... Open wheel dirt racing FTMFW!
      **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
      **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
      **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
      **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

I assume we are going to Numidia again this year???
        1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
        FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Originally posted by 87vicFIVEO View Post
          I assume we are going to Numidia again this year???
          most likley dan. Scott what time are you guys planing to go to numidia?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

And what day??
            1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
            FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Scott was talking like it would be Friday, last night in teh chat.
              **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
              **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
              **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
              **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                Scott was talking like it would be Friday, last night in teh chat.
                they are planning to leave around 4:30-5 pm for numidia

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

What's numidia?

EDIT - is ok, I googled it.
                  -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Working...
                  X