This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when should SF09 be held? **VOTE**

If you plan to go to SF09, please take some time and vote on a date that would best suite your schedule. If you have any input regarding any of this, please voice your opinion here. If you know for sure that you are not going, keep your mouth shut. :stfu1:
    July 17-20
    0%
    July 24-27
    0%
    July 31-August 3
    0%
    August 7-10
    0%
    August 14-17
    0%
    August 21-24
    0%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by monterey1962
    If you know for sure that you are not going, keep your mouth shut. :stfu1:
    LOL. I am good for anytime; if I need to stay longer because of a faulty alternator, I will. I like the timing this year best though...
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

The vote is a good idea.
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

14th is my mom's birthday I like August 7th-10th

Comment

It's starting to look like as of now, that I will only be able to get some vacation time off from work during June of next year.

Comment

I am not gonna say that I will be there, cause then I would jinx myself, but how about this. I HOPE to be there, very strongly and will do anything in my power to be there. I voted for the July-August days, why? Idk. lol
            -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
            -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

15th is my birthday....14-17th!
              Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Maybe rather than say when you want it to be, it would be better to know when people cannot make it.
                2000 Grand Marquis LS
                2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                Mercury Owners Group member
                Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

when should sf09 be held? prolly sometime in 09...preferably before snowfall

Comment

late july or eairly aug

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by LumpyCheeseman View Post
                      when should sf09 be held? prolly sometime in 09...preferably before snowfall
                      Someone's a smartass!

Comment

I vote for sometime when it's easier for me to get off work, like, say May, or September, (or earlier or later). Some people have to deal with people with so much seniority they get off 6 weeks per year (and get to choose all six of their weeks first) and gobble up all the hot summer months.+
                        Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Problem with those months is, noone else will be able to get that time off.

Comment

have to figure in people rom farther distances, time available, kids getting back into school for members with children, etc. personally i vote for July sometime
                            Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

This is why there's a vote. You cannot please everyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X