No announcement yet.

Scottfest 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, I'm going to try to bring the Vic, the Blassmobile, and the Caprice.

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
      Nah.

Some dickhead brought a Dodge truck last year
      Sounds like a real jackass :smirk:
      "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
      1985 GMC 1500

Comment

the only problem with bringing your Caprice is it'd be embarassing if a Panther meet's fastest attendee was a Caprice.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
        160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
        waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Originally posted by 91grandmarquis View Post
          Sounds like a real jackass :smirk:
          Yeah. Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.
          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

i might drive a dodge this yr if it isnt broken

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
              i might drive a dodge this yr if it isnt broken

If I can make it out this year, I'll probably still have the same old Dodge. I'd like something else, and one never knows... but I think I'll have this one a little while longer.
              **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
              **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
              **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
              **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by insomniac391 View Post
                lol, I'm going to try to bring the Vic, the Blassmobile, and the Caprice.
                duuuude, i thought you sold the vic? and dont bring the chev, its ignant. there was some asshole with a mopar truck at the last meet i guess, and the picked on him the whole time! :am:

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                  duuuude, i thought you sold the vic? and dont bring the chev, its ignant. there was some asshole with a mopar truck at the last meet i guess, and the picked on him the whole time! :am:
                  Yea I sold it to a good friend of mine because his car was shittin out, and he loved my car. He lives around the corner from me and I see the car all the time, I'd just bring him with me. Even if he doesn't come I'll probably still bring it.

I wanna bring the Cheby just to race a little. I've always liked GMs for muscle cars and Fords for Luxary, which is why I have a big slow luxurious Lincoln and a primered-out Caprice track car.

Comment

I gotta say that Nate's truck totally kicks ass. The sound...though I have heard Nate improved it, as well as the looks and performance of it were leaps and bounds over my car.
                    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                      I gotta say that Nate's truck totally kicks ass. The sound...though I have heard Nate improved it, as well as the looks and performance of it were leaps and bounds over my car.
                      I detect a hint of sarcasm.... Maybe I am wrong though.
                      "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
                      1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Naw I am serious. I was hovering over someones engine and then Nate came down with the truck opened up the exhaust cutouts and it just gave me chills lol

And that truck would pull away from me easy...
                        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I don't doubt that. the threw me off.
                          1985 GMC 1500

Comment

After driving our 4.7/5sp Dakota all week, I do not want to go back to my car.
                            2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                            2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                            2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                            1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

My dads 200 3500 can burnout all 4 rear wheels from a stop (its not a diesel) so im pretty impressed with that actually, plus it has a ridiculously low gear that gets us up over the hills of NH with a shitload of weight. That truck is very nice.
                              1985 GMC 1500

Comment

my 6000 SUX can do the same thing!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                                1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                                1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                                2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                                2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Working...
                                X