No announcement yet.

Scottfest 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, wont be there again. HAS to be mid-late Sept.
    2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

I don't know if we can make it.. but I will try to be there with Jim and Maybe Damian...
      RIP DENNIS BARTLETT 1-13-2009

Comment

I might be able to make it for August 6-9. It hinges on if I get to go to Pittsburgh for the NAWEOA conference on August 12-19, I can just come go to the US a few days earlier than originally scheduled.
        I would love to be able to make it!
        Summer car-> 1988 Lincoln Town Car, triple blue, 335,xxx km. New HO 5.0 in and running. Bought 2006/08/22. June 2017 PotM!
        Winter vehicle-> 1995 Ford F-250 XLT SuperCab 4x4, 284,xxx+km. AKA "Brutus" 460/E4OD/4.10 axles and 12 MPG. Bought 2019/08/14

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
          dodge truck #2 is a moneypit and almost roadworthy lol

aug 6-9 work for you guys?
          YES!!

Comment

That's a decent date for me.

Anyone coming through the ottawa-windsor corridor or maybe through upstate new york down for a convoy? I'm coming from Toronto.

Also, I've never dealt with american toll roads, how much extra will it run me to take the toll roads from the Tonawonda border crossing to the NY/PA border? Any ideas on whether it'd be worth the gas money to detour?

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
            160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
            waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

I'll probably go.
              2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
              2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
              2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
              1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Originally posted by johnunit View Post
                That's a decent date for me.

Anyone coming through the ottawa-windsor corridor or maybe through upstate new york down for a convoy? I'm coming from Toronto.

Also, I've never dealt with american toll roads, how much extra will it run me to take the toll roads from the Tonawonda border crossing to the NY/PA border? Any ideas on whether it'd be worth the gas money to detour?
                It would be less than 10 American, IIRC...
                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

ok, won't worry about it then. Thanks.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                  160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                  waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                    I'll be there...
                    Maybe I'll make an appearance this year. Ride the bike up there for a real Iron Ass award

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
                    '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
                    '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

August 6-9?

Thats 8 months away! My calendar seems to be clear, though.

I hope to make it 3 in a row.
                      **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                      **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                      **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                      **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

My wife is planning on spending the entire summer at In-Laws Central (Yes, those same parents of hers)....and I'm supposed to come fetch her right about the same time SF2010 is rolling around....

Comment

Cop-out.
                          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                            Cop-out.
                            You don't understand. I'm going to be about 2000 miles closer to SF2010.

Comment

Which means that you are still almost certain to miss the event.
                              **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                              **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                              **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                              **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                                Which means that you are still almost certain to miss the event.
                                No, that means it's only 1000 miles to drive, vs. 3000. Okay, 2000 there and back....vs. 6000....damn you, you surly engineer-type, making me do math....damn you.

Comment

Working...
                                X