Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EZ pull rocks! Try finding that amount of parts in an Alabama junkyard; it don't happen much due to no inspection. When they are, they are usually clapped out.
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

what day for ez pull that is the day im showing up. i got shit loads to get at the junkyard for my engine swap.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
      -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
      1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Sunday, usually.
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
          Sunday, usually.

i hope you guys can switch that this year cause my birthday falls on sunday august 14. i wont be able to go there and ez pull is the only junkyard in pa i havent been too and i heard it is good and prices are dirt cheap and i really would like to ge tparts for my motor swap there with some good people that know stuff about these car to help me guide there..

-Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
          1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

maybe someone can pull stuff for ya and you can pay them back on monday?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
              maybe someone can pull stuff for ya and you can pay them back on monday?

i wont be there monday. i am only going for 1 day. man i hate that my birthday falls on sunday. grrr. i wanted to go the 12-13 and go to ez pull the 12 and 13 the car cruise. man now i dont think i can make it.

Comment

doh!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                Originally posted by gadget73
                ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                Originally posted by dmccaig
                Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by MattsGrandMarquis View Post
                  what day for ez pull that is the day im showing up. i got shit loads to get at the junkyard for my engine swap.
                  What do you still need?

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                    What do you still need?

scott says he has all of these except for Upper Explorer 5.0 intake with internal egr and explorer 5.0 throttle body.

i still need

EFI Throttle Cable Linkages and EFI Throttle Bracket
                    Fuel Rail From An EFI Panther.
                    Distributor From An EFI Panther.
                    8 19lbs injectors the 4 hole styled kind there orange on explorer 5.0's.

thats all i can think of for now.

Comment

Originally posted by MattsGrandMarquis View Post
                      scott says he has all of these except for Upper Explorer 5.0 intake with internal egr and explorer 5.0 throttle body.

i still need

EFI Throttle Cable Linkages and EFI Throttle Bracket
                      Fuel Rail From An EFI Panther.
                      Distributor From An EFI Panther.
                      8 19lbs injectors the 4 hole styled kind there orange on explorer 5.0's.

thats all i can think of for now.
                      I got the throttle body you need. 35 bucks.
                      I can look through yards for upper intake for you.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                        I got the throttle body you need. 35 bucks.
                        I can look through yards for upper intake for you.

ok sounds good. see you at scottfest.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                          If the car remains that low you will not like the drive into the property. Sweet looking car!
                          My stang is pretty low and its static. Think I can make it in with some careful driving?

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                          Big plans

Comment

come in at an angle slowly, had to make it that way cause the end of the driveway kept washing out, will try to build up the stone side with a few inches of stone if i can afford to get some stone.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Slow and steady always saves your front end from getting ripped off.

Comment

It's true over the years I've become a master at creeping on rough terrain in low vehicles lol. I've got it where nothing can really get damaged, everything important is tucked up nice and high the k member, tranny cross member, and sub frame hits before anything important.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                                Big plans

Comment

Working...
                                X