Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm hoping some benzs or jettas are at the e-z pull, the junkyards here suck...
    sigpicVic Videos Here http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...676#post243676
    Vic's Reader's Rides Page http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=16917
    Vic's Cardomain page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2532949
    1975 Chevy C-10 Cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3371894

Comment

I think there may be, on the right of the one yard.

Comment

Well, I think the squire will be there. I still haven't done anything with it. I am also debating on it's fate, yet again.
        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

That would be assuming if you put everything back stock form right? (By stock form I mean rear suspension wise)

Comment

That's Purdue's move in day. Hopefully I'll be there next year.
            Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
            New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
              That would be assuming if you put everything back stock form right? (By stock form I mean rear suspension wise)

Rear suspension has always been stock...I'm thinking a diff swap (back to the old trac-lok) and possibly gears (3.55 or 3.27) and leave it alone. For the front I'm tempted to toss in the rear thunderbird springs and see how it does. I do want to drop it a bit and just leave the car as a cruiser. I still will be building the motor up when I can, and tossing on the blower. I might do the IRS eventually. But just not anytime soon.
              Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Just checked over my days off...as long as I can hold the current assignment I have at work, I will be at SF2k11 with Cherry. Gonna make some noise.

sigpic
                - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
                  Just checked over my days off...as long as I can hold the current assignment I have at work, I will be at SF2k11 with Cherry. Gonna make some noise.

woohoo horn blowing FTW.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                  -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                  1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

I have a feeling I'm going to have a headache by the end of this year's festivities...

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
                      there's one train crossing in tremont hope to have some funny ass moments again lol last year in westminster classic

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Less than 40 days and 40 nights to go!!!
                        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

got camping gear! W00t!

in-laws let us borrow their stuffs. need to air out the tent though... old musty canvas and all that (not moldy... just stale).

I think I'll bring my K&N Apollo if anyone wants to buy that off me. I'll clean the filter before packing it. If anyone wants anything I posted in the whatcha sellin at SF thread, PM me or it'll be left at home since they're rather large items.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                          Originally posted by gadget73
                          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                          Originally posted by dmccaig
                          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I am camping as well.

Amanda won't be with me, so I can get my roughin'-it on all night long!
                            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

nice more caping mangs I need to get the pop up ready for the trip need to check the wheel bearings and get all the diry and tree limbs out of it lol

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                              302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                              k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

So dibs on the comfy couch in the living room!

Comment

Working...
                                X