Scottfest 2014 Attendance Head Count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and Yo couch

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Dear Panthers,
      I was planning to come up Saturday but the Shooting Brake got too close to overheating yesterday when it shouldn't have oughta. Bad electric fan motor. So I ordered the part and if UPS is very. very good, it might get here by Friday. If not . . .

Donald

Comment

Scott, sorry to say yer lungs are too old for todays weed, your blood stream has difficulty metabolizing the grape, and the wild women expect Olympian performance...........now that I have said all that........you should be good to go
        Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
        who's gonna bring me weed, wine and wild women?

Comment

I picked up the bushel of corn and I got some sweet onions while I was at the farm stand. Now to pack some records. I'm woefully unprepared, as usual and I just got called in to work AGAIN. What the fuck. At this rate I'll never get my stuff together.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I figure I will throw some stuff in the car and go. Got to get an inspection sticker before I hit the road. If my wife feels like it maybe I can get to Costco for some good bulk food, but it depends on how her day goes as she is the member. I have been thinking of growing my hair long and dying it red so I can borrow her card but, just have not gotten around to that yet.
            03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
            02 SL500 Silver Arrow
            08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
            12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Originally posted by jaywish View Post
              I figure I will throw some stuff in the car and go. Got to get an inspection sticker before I hit the road. If my wife feels like it maybe I can get to Costco for some good bulk food, but it depends on how her day goes as she is the member. I have been thinking of growing my hair long and dying it red so I can borrow her card but, just have not gotten around to that yet.
              As long as you bypass the "groin check" at the door, you may be ok!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Costco doesn't allow a second household member? BJs does.
                Sorry to jack the thread
                2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                Past Panthers
                1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

will be leaving around noon today........will see everyone soon!

Comment

insomnia kicked in so i cooked all night......i made bbq baked limas, 2 kinds of pasta salad, and making egg potato salad.
                    i want to make meatballs yet, and i'm not sure if skip gonna be back in time to make chili so you will just have to settle for mine.
                    i got paper plates and bowls and napkins and paper towels and ketchup and mustard and utensils

i forgot trash bags

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

insomnia kicked in so i cooked all night......i made bbq baked limas, 2 kinds of pasta salad, and making egg potato salad.
                      i want to make meatballs yet, and i'm not sure if skip gonna be back in time to make chili so you will just have to settle for mine.
                      i got paper plates and bowls and napkins and paper towels and ketchup and mustard and utensils

i forgot trash bags
                      are you gonna be "up" for the traditional shopping spree?

Comment

i forgot trash bags
                        Do you put breadcrumbs in your meatballs?

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

My wife's sister is her "family" member.
                          03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                          02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                          08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                          12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

i forgot trash bags
                            mmmmm

SAY does anyone have a mac laptop charger they will be bringing?? Forgot mine
                            -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

ok...looks like I will be running a little late...but should still be there late this afternoon......

Comment

Originally posted by t65neon5 View Post
                                ok...looks like I will be running a little late...but should still be there late this afternoon......
                                How late, because I'm already at meeting spot.

Sent from my XT557 using Tapatalk 2
                                Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Working...
                                X