Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sly
    replied
    I'm not real keen on some of the changes either. As I learn more about this new version, I may be able to "fix" things a bit. We will see. This will not be a quick process.

Side note, to use the multiquote feature, select quote on each post and then go back to the TOP of the page and click the "post reply" button and it will populate the quick reply box at the bottom. You must select all the quotes to quote first because each time you press the post reply button, it will clear the reply box and repopulate it. anything you've typed will be lost.

Leave a comment:

• Arquemann
    replied
    Oh well. I guess I gotta adjust. I'm (mentally) a boomer, I don't like change lol!
    Hmm there's a new topics button, wonder how that'll work.

Seems like the log in / notifications, messages, profile boxes in the top right are a bit spotty. I did click remember me when logging in, but sometimes its says to log in, even though it's actually logged in when changing to another page.

Leave a comment:

• gadget73
    replied
    That was an add-on thing for vb4. VB5 uses the 'latest activity' tab for that functionality

Leave a comment:

• Arquemann
    replied
    Good stuff, onwards to new adventures and many more great years at GMN!

Mine was borked just a second ago, now it's working again. Mobile and PC FF.
    We need a home page, especially the "latest posts" box we had. I think that's very important for overall member useability.

Leave a comment:

• Kodachrome Wolf
    replied
    Yeah, things are working okay on Firefox.

Leave a comment:

• gadget73
    replied
    lt me know if that works. I did some stuff with the old styles and it seems like it broke things a bit. I rebuilt it and now its loading normally for me on Edge again

Leave a comment:

• Kodachrome Wolf
    replied
    It's broken HTML formatting on my end. I'll try clearing the cache and seeing if that fixes anything.

Edit: Just modified something in my User Settings and everything fixed itself to a functional display.
    Last edited by Kodachrome Wolf; 12-18-2022, 12:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gadget73
    started a topic We made the jump

We made the jump

So as you probably noticed, things look a little different. This is the new version of the forum software, which is hopefully working properly. Please let us know if stuff is broken or what changes need to be made.

Things I know about as of this post
    no POTM bammer
    no GMN banner
    no chatbox

Its being worked on, just wanted to get the forum back online in a somewhat functional form while the small stuff is tinkered with.
Working...
X