• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slack
    replied
    Originally posted by GM_Guy View Post
    Am I the only one who turns off sigs?

Remember me is working for me, did not need to relogin today.
    I keep them on mainly for the links to the reader's ride threads. I've tried to follow things with email alerts but it's just easier to go "hmm. let's see what's new here" when a post pops up by someone.

I also miss the old "new post" homepage. I found this thread by clicking the latest posts link but it took a second to find instead of just being the default when you hit the site. I'm not sure if the TalkBass forums uses the same forum software anymore. They used to use the old v4 and upgraded to the new site a few years ago but managed to keep a "latest posts" home page. Link for the lazy for an example: https://www.talkbass.com/

It would be really nice to have something like that again but I completely understand if it's not possible and the current way is the new way of doing it.

Leave a comment:

• sly
    replied
    Login issue should be solved for everyone now. Remember Me is checked by default now.

Leave a comment:

• mitymerc
    replied
    Great job guys!
    Thanks for all your hard work.

Leave a comment:

• GM_Guy
    replied
    Am I the only one who turns off sigs?

Remember me is working for me, did not need to relogin today.

Leave a comment:

• friskyfrankie
    replied
    Originally posted by Arquemann View Post
    But do you need to see your sig immediately after posting, knowing that it's there for others and for you when you open the page again later?
    Obviously since it actually isn't missing, it's a very minor thing, but I can understand the frustration.
    Yeah, nobody needs to take my ties or shoelaces away from me it is a minor frustration, at worst

Leave a comment:

• sly
    replied
    If I preview first and then post does it show sig?

Edit: nope. But as soon as the edit is done, the sig shows.

Leave a comment:

• sly
    replied
    probably a quirk of the quick post since it doesn't reload the page to show the signature.

Leave a comment:

• Arquemann
    replied
    But do you need to see your sig immediately after posting, knowing that it's there for others and for you when you open the page again later?
    Obviously since it actually isn't missing, it's a very minor thing, but I can understand the frustration.

Leave a comment:

• friskyfrankie
    replied
    Seems so as I had to do it again after the last post!

Leave a comment:

• friskyfrankie
    replied
    Works but wonder if I need to do this every time I post?

Leave a comment:

• friskyfrankie
    replied
    Let's give it a try!

Leave a comment:

• Arquemann
    replied
    Type and post a post and refresh the page, my sig appears then.

Leave a comment:

• friskyfrankie
    replied
    Still having the problem of my signature not showing. Cleared cache and cookies in my browser so this is something new.

Leave a comment:

• sly
    replied
    odd. I've only put a hard link to adtr.net on that image and nothing else. I'd be scanning my computer for malware if I got redirected to boobs from that link.

Leave a comment:

• gadget73
    replied
    cookies work with milk. Beyond that I don' really know

its working for me currently, but it was wonky before I dumped the cache and all that. Of course there is now somewhere I need to 2fa log in to using some stupid app I deleted from my phone so I'm not quite sure how to fix that problem. I think I'm logged in there from another computer, hopefully I can set the app back up from where I'm logged in and fix things.

as for the adtr thing, I clicked on it and it took me to boobs, which is why I said something. It works now. Not sure if that says too much about my browsing habits or what but the content that loaded was most definitely not the content I was expecting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X