Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont know if you can or not, it was just an example lol

Comment

Hail to the all panthers owner out there by the way nice post Dean.........
      2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
      85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
      07 JCL 250 A Scooter
      79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
        Wouldn't it be easier to get a second job and then buy all the panthers in your area that you could afford, and only pass them on to people who will love them and take care of them and become valuable additions to this site?
        I do something similar, I get old squads and old man grand marquis when all hope is lost of ever having them work like bad engine, trans, etc... Boom I fix them and really try to appeal to the panther guys, not always possible but it helps... I don't only but just broke ones, whatever I can get a deal on... I love auctions too much... I am actually coming close to my 100th panther that I'll have owned... Yeah I'm an addict, what of it!
        LPP71 from CVN

Comment

Oh, funny! You got a 'yard going out there or something? If so, I must see it!

Maybe you even have '79 tudor sideview mirrors that you don't own but you'll be willing to let go "for the right price" ....
          2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by sxcpotatoes View Post
            Wouldn't it be easier to get a second job and then buy all the panthers in your area that you could afford, and only pass them on to people who will love them and take care of them and become valuable additions to this site?

Best idea I've heard yet for saving more panthers. I know I'm gonna snatch up all the ones around my area that I find for cheap. Weather or not I will be able to end up finding good homes for all of them will be a different story.

Comment

I'd love to be a 2dr whore. Laura might have something to say about me running a 2dr parts paradise though
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
              X