No announcement yet.

Forgotten panthers section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I could take a camera into Harry's, ya'll would be here for awhile looking at all the boxes in that damn place.
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Originally posted by boXman
      If I could take a camera into Harry's, ya'll would be here for awhile looking at all the boxes in that damn place.
      What about a camera phone that just so happened to be in your pocket after you entered?

sigpic
      - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Don't own a cell phone
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Hmmm the Next time I'm at the U pull I should take a few pics. You guy's would get jealous of the way they run the place it's CLEAN inside and out pluss the put gravel down so there is NO mud NO ruts and NO spraining your ankle trying to get to a car! Its great! oh and they leave the cars out till there picked clean like no fenders / doors /engine parts / lights / the works! I LOVE MY U-PULL IT!!!!!!!!!!!
          YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

My local Pick-n-Pull is the same way about the clean, but there are never more than 8-12 panthers there.

Comment

Originally posted by capridrifter
              Hmmm the Next time I'm at the U pull I should take a few pics. You guy's would get jealous of the way they run the place it's CLEAN inside and out pluss the put gravel down so there is NO mud NO ruts and NO spraining your ankle trying to get to a car! Its great! oh and they leave the cars out till there picked clean like no fenders / doors /engine parts / lights / the works! I LOVE MY U-PULL IT!!!!!!!!!!!
              its about the same at the one here. the only difference is they only keep them for 30-60 days at the most. It sucks because i'm about the only one pulling stuff off the panthers so they often get crushed without anything being taken from them.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
              1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
              1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Working...
              X