No announcement yet.

Food....Recipies and such

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to make pumpkin pancakes a couple day's ago....didnt work turned out to be mush....lame...I'm sticking with my original way of making em..
    YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

pumpkin pancakes
      Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
      RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
      Originally posted by p71towny
      Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
      :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

pancakes are good, except when you finish, your sick of em...

i was in cooking class in high school

we were judges on how shit tasted, except the teacher was a crotchety old bitch. she watched us measure out stuff, we all did a tastes test at the end and tasted each others shit, well once, we made hot chocolate from scratch., and a snuck in a pound of sugar and sugared the shit up badass. well we won

Comment

Never been to a cooking class. But pops before he joined the millitary he was a chef. Dern good one to. So he could cook for you and kill you all with the same knife.. And if you might be really naughty. He might even feed you yourself and make you same Yum!

Ok yea i know im tormented in the head. Point is he made demn good food.!
          People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

Working...
          X