n00b control!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brokebill View Post
    i too had trouble posting at first and you did fix that.being new here i would like to say just how useful this site is not just for modifications but for keeping food on the table. we love our cars but since they are not stangs or vettes or camaros they are overlooked and under appreciated by most. this is one of the only places to get good advice about repairs and mods on our vehicles and i hope it stays a comfortable place where you don't have to feel like an idiot because you are seeking advice on unfamiliar subjects. hell ithought i was gonna have to total my car over a power steering pulley a couple years ago. finally found one but didn't know this place with all these resources even existed.maintaining an older car can be a frustrating bitch at times and i thank all who share their knowledge here . keep it a warm comfortable place and the shit stirrers and troublemakers will i'm sure be weeded out in time.
    Well said. If I knew about all these guys when I first got my car it would have saved me a lot of time, money, and frustration.

Comment

Working...
    X