No announcement yet.

I want a different color theme.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do whatever you want as long as the current theme stays available in the little chooser thingy. It's plain, yeah, but I like it...one of the nicer looking vBulletin themes if you ask me.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

I added 2 new ones, Dark Fantasy and vb_Dark. totally un-tweaked so the usual banners aren't present. Not sure how those will fit in with the darker color scheme, probably need to do some tweaking. They're available in the user cp under edit options, all the way towards the bottom.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

The dark fantasy one is nice... the only thing I don't like about the new themes is that it removes the PotM from the banner.

Love how default is labeled "Boring Default" now, lol.
        1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
        1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
        1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Comment

its always been called boring default.

i didnt modify the themes at all to include the banner stuff. i'd actually like to figure out some way of doing that so i don't have to edit 4 files on each theme to include all this stuff. unfortunately i know jack crap about html and web programming so i'm not really sure how to make that happen. It would be really nice to not have to go through and revert all the themes to boring stock defaults then manually re-merge the stuff for the banners every time there is a vb version update.
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I sorta like not having the giant pic up there...lol
            YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

ugha... no chat linky on the other themes...
              Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

bookmark it phool

we don't need no stinkin links
                '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
                '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

didn't want to spend time customizing things if they weren't going to get used.If anyone wants some specific theme, post a link to where it can be downloaded and I'll give it a spin. If we get a couple suggestions, I'll make a poll to see who wants to see what. I dont want to go installing and modding a crapload of themes because I'll have to do it every time theres a vb update that slightly changes the theme template (and they all do). I'd be fine with one or two in addition to the boring default, or maybe instead of the boring default, but much beyond that would be a hassle to maintain.

Comment

Im using the Dark Fantasy.

Thank you .

Comment

Originally posted by 97cv View Post
                      Im using the Dark Fantasy.

Thank you .

+1

It's easier to read the grey-on-black for me. Creates less eye strain. I'd like to see it become the standard personally.
                      Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
                      Bone stock... for now.

Comment

yeah tweaking. I wish there was a way to just change the boring default's color scheme.

Comment

i like dark fantasy... the other one looks like a construction site.
                          Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

ok since the dark fantasy one seems to be liked, I'll see if I can add in the links and crap. Don't shoot me if I fuck it up lol.

Comment

OK, it should have all the stuff added. I'll be getting rid of the 'kreativ fantasy' image logo up top whenever I find the correct replacement.

*edit* ok I figured how to make it go away. I still want a logo up there eventually.

Comment

Working...
                              X