No announcement yet.

GMN Emblems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A waterjet would work fine for cutting out the emblems in 2D...
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

i found a guy in my area... he does the vinyl sticker thing and this is what he wrote when i asked about the old english lettering and 4-6 inches tall. let me know what you all think...

"as far as group pricing goes, i would be willing to make them for $10 each in white or $12 each in black if you were able to get an order for 10-100 stickers. i'm not sure how large your group is, but i can also make the stickers for $5 each in white and $7 each in black if the order is for over 100 stickers."
      Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

What about chrome?

Comment

I would rather have actual emblems than stickers. By emblems I mean a hard plastic with some depth. I'd like something with a face colored different than the back ground, to bring out the design. I think black plastic with a chrome gild on the face would be nice...
          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

dont wanna speak out of turn here , but a while back i stumbled across a site that sold kits to make keychains, those little view finder picture things and all kinda shit like that.

as long as you have a printer they had everything else. sold stuff in gross and cheap too , but i cant find the site again sorry.
            it is out there somewhere
            s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii208/brokebill/
            "Ain't we gonna bury him ?"
            "Buzzards gotta eat same as worms."
            ----outlaw josey wales
            (88 LTD Crown Vic LX-Ruby)

Comment

Go to orientaltrading.com and search for engraved key chains or imprinted key chains.

they charge a couple bucks a piece for an order of a hundred(plus a $20-$40 set up fee)
              and better for more.
              Bill
              ----outlaw josey wales

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                I would rather have actual emblems than stickers. By emblems I mean a hard plastic with some depth. I'd like something with a face colored different than the back ground, to bring out the design. I think black plastic with a chrome gild on the face would be nice...
                +1

Originally posted by brokebill View Post
                Go to orientaltrading.com and search for engraved key chains or imprinted key chains.

they charge a couple bucks a piece for an order of a hundred(plus a $20-$40 set up fee)
                and better for more.
                Bill
                Hm.... will have to check it out!
                2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

i did a search and came up with this... hope this helps...

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=...501-s&ei=UTF-8
                  Last edited by 87_crown_vic; 02-27-2008, 12:59 AM.

Comment

<----- impressed

Comment

just wondering if theres ever been any GMN shirts made up?
                      ----outlaw josey wales

Comment

I would take three in black, Do they make baby shirts?
                        YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Originally posted by brokebill View Post
                          just wondering if theres ever been any GMN shirts made up?
                          I think so, if not for GMN itself, it was for Scottfest.

Comment

SF shirts are GMN shirts... click on the GMN Store at top of page... i will see about getting one of the banners i described and let you all see ... dont know if i want old Enlish lettering or another type... i want something to catch a persons attention... i will have to see the guys styles of lettering.

Comment

Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Impressive plaques ... the videos are awfully weird, though. Looks like those lowrider guys have no sense of safety and get off on arguing and generally acting aggressive and pugnacious in public!

Comment

Working...
                                X