No announcement yet.

to make the "for sale" section a little cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:lol: Funny that you want additional information, since snail-mailing a personal check worked pretty good last time you needed to send me money ... :p
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Yeah, well, uh, it got a little more complicated since I, uh...moved to Nigeria...

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

*waves newspaper towards your junk*

Enough of the fucking post whoring!
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

More seriously, in related suggestionness of actual relevance:

Hey, I have a brilliant idea .... rather than clog the "New Threads" list with bajillions of threads, maybe we could each try to limit ourselves to one eBay/Craigslist thread per day? It's quite easy to post multiple links in one thread ....

It's just a thought, but it's what I do when I get the urge to post random eBay links, and some people seem to be having a big problem with this sort of concept.
          2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Limit it to one thread per person... Can you configure the VBulletin software to allow people to edit their own threads indefinitely in [the sale section]? They can self-remove their sold items, add new ones etc., like a perpetual for sale thread. When all is said and done the whole thing can be deleted by the current moderator, or maybe moved into a trash area for resurrection if it's ever needed again.
            sigpic
            https://www.facebook.com/jason.baker.1614
            1985 P43 Crown Vic, "Lightning Interceptor". Project is back on!
            1987 P72 Crown Vic, EFI 351W (not my conversion), rusty and crusty parts car.
            2006 Ford Fusion, 30MPG, premium sound, daily driver, 200K miles and still going.
            2011 Ford Fucus, 36MPG, Sync, wifey / baby mobile.

Comment

Working...
            X