No announcement yet.

New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha freshmeat. Fortunately the rust is only on the chassis. I'm going to upload a few pictures of it later. BTW who makes/manages this website?
    1982 Crown Vic LTD.
    Pwr Windows
    Shag carpeting
    Pristine Vinyl
    wood dash
    5.0 302
    Creme colour
    Foreign Hub caps
    Lots o' Rust!

Comment

That would be Tom a.k.a. GMGT
      Nick
      88 Colony Park LS
      G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
      Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Yeah, that's me. I been MIA for awhile, but im back!

Good lookin' 82, to GMN!
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

That's one good lookin' car right there. Welcome to GMN!

sigpic
          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Originally posted by WallyAwesome
            I was wondering...How do I become a full member of this site? I realize I just signed up ysterday(?) but you guys seem like a good group and theres alot of stuff about these cars that I want to learn of.
            Welcome, no better place on the net for box tech. Everyone here is fuckin awesome and super cool about sharing info. (even w/ idiots like me, though I think Ive gotten a little better just from learning from all the maestros here).

1991 Crown Victoria LTD, Puff the Magik Dragon

Comment

Always good to see a lover of all things Panther! That's a good looking car. I haven't been a member as long as alot of the others, but I will tell you this - the people here are helpful, interesting, and generally friendly. Seems to be alot of different ages on here, a couple of chicks, and VERY LITTLE moderation, which makes it a place where you can speak your mind. Nice to have another member aboard!
              Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
              Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Working...
              X