No announcement yet.

Happy New Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you do a HO conversion, 2.5" exhaust isn't needed, but it may help if you plan other engine mods as well. I think you'll be okay with the 2.25" system.
    88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
    Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Welcome to GMN!

Here's some info that you might find helpful regarding the exhaust system. Either 2.25" or 2.5" exhaust can be ideal for an HO conversion; it just depends on what you want out of it.

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=13673

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Welcome to GMN!

I once saw a tan Crown Vic with 20" daytons. At the stock ride height it looks awesome, very classy. But after the person lifted it, it didn't look all that great to me, but to each his own.

There is a ton you can do to this car. As 88Vic already mentioned most. The best performance bang for the buck is 3.55 rear gear with limited slip.

Welcome aboard, post more pics if you got em!

Comment

welcome to gmn!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

If you're thinking about a HO conversion, check out this thread: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=3147 It doesn't look too complicated, and i'll probably try it myself someday.
            88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
            Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

yea when i had my rims on my car tucked em in, kinda looked like it was lowered but it wasnt and it looked real nice, but thanks for the HO conversion tips

Comment

To the "M" Panther site GRAND MARQUIS BOY nice box Panther you have if you need help with modding your box just post your doubt our vast panel of experts will help you plus you will met here cool people and maybe you see them in a reunion like the Scottfest, Well !ENHORABUENA! in be the most recent successful noob.

ATT, SNIPER 308. PROUD OWNER OF "MERC-75 INTERCEPTOR"
                MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Working...
                X