No announcement yet.

New Here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not positive, but I think that the '06+ got Marauder airboxes from the factory.

Comment

The P71's did so a p71 box would be the same as getting a marauder airbox for his car. Welcome man! I am glad I know what that color is as I am repainting my wagon and wanted to do a maroon.
      2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

I want one...

SMOOTH!!!!!!

Welcome to Hell.
        2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

ooh...that's great...looks like a big black cherry
          those wheels are great by the way, you have good taste!
          I'm Colin...
          to GMN!
          sigpic
          1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

TO THE PANTHER ZONE BUBBS71 MANG, !WAESOME Panther you have congratulations in be another noob in this Panther site if you're looking to make heavy mods this is the right place to find info plus we are sponsored by a Ford parts that could you recieve an additional discount for be a member of this site and will recieve excelent technical advices from the pros here and you will met cool people here, about the airbox I see the 2007 MGM and the airbox is not same as Marauder so I suppose your airbox is not the same that have the Marauder,remember if swap the airbox for the Marauder to do an tune but here are more experts that can help you in that type of mod in the meantime enjoy our site consider another successful noob here.

More pics,More pics, More pics.

:slug: !Yeeeeaaahhhhh Mang welcome !

! Holaaaaaa, bienvenido a la zona de la Pantera !

! Enhorabuena Mang !

A toast for you BUBBS71 Mang

:megadeth: Mega Welcome to you BUBBS71 Mang.

Nice to have another noob here the site is growing more & more.

Post more pics such as interior, engine bay,trunk,under Panther etc.

! Welcome Mang !

ATT, SNIPER 308. PROUD OWNER OF "MERC-75 INTERCEPTOR" :animalmother:
            MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Ah, the Sniper welcome... it's official then!

Welcome to Grandmarq.net! I've been to other car sites, and most aren't as friendly or useful. You will enjoy your stay here. Nice to have you!!!

Now for the Chuck Norris welcome... no, wait, that's a round-house kick to the face. Not cool. We'll stick with the Sniper welcome!
              Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
              Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Working...
              X