nOOb with a sig pix question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 87lxcoupe View Post
    Thanks guys. I'm already impressed with what I see here, and hope to be more active than I was on CVN. Seems like almost anything you say over there starts some sort of conflict! 86VickyLX, I'm in Fair Lawn. It's right next to Paramus in Bergen Co. What part you from?
    Welcome man, you've got a sick looking car. I live about ~10 miles from you in Rockland County, NY
    Nick
    88 Colony Park LS
    G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
    Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Originally posted by 88MercWagon View Post
      Welcome man, you've got a sick looking car. I live about ~10 miles from you in Rockland County, NY
      Thanks! I'm always up that way. My girlfriend lives in Westchester Co, so I'm always cruising through Rockland.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm in the Cherry Hill area.

Comment

Welcome aboard! We're glad to have ya! And the Vic looks great! I kind of wish mine was a tudor, but still slick top.

Comment

Ah ha. I bought a Bronco down around Cherry Hill once, off of eBay.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze86Vic View Post
              Welcome aboard! We're glad to have ya! And the Vic looks great! I kind of wish mine was a tudor, but still slick top.
              Thanks! Those wheels look awesome. Weren't they called "hurricane" rims way back when?
              sigpic

Comment

Looks like a nice car. what have you done to it so far?

Comment

Dual exhaust, 140 mph speedo, air induction setup and obviously the wheels. Not much yet. I had 3.55 gears in it, but my speedo was WAY off and I couldn't get the correct speedo gear at the time, so I went back to the 2.75 rear (and I have ALOT of points on my license, so I can't afford to get pulled over). I've been compiling info on a 351W swap (just so I don't run into any unforseen problems), and plan on doing it as soon as time allows. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to think about paint first. The paint on the hood and roof are really starting to peel. At least there's no rust (thank God!) Been waiting around for a rear sway bar too.
                  It's my daily driver, so I can't have it off the road for too long (hence why I haven't done any mods).
                  sigpic

Comment

A new mang.... Howdy
                    Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
                    RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
                    Originally posted by p71towny
                    Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
                    :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

Originally posted by 87lxcoupe View Post
                      Dual exhaust, 140 mph speedo, air induction setup and obviously the wheels. Not much yet. I had 3.55 gears in it, but my speedo was WAY off and I couldn't get the correct speedo gear at the time, so I went back to the 2.75 rear (and I have ALOT of points on my license, so I can't afford to get pulled over). I've been compiling info on a 351W swap (just so I don't run into any unforseen problems), and plan on doing it as soon as time allows. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to think about paint first. The paint on the hood and roof are really starting to peel. At least there's no rust (thank God!) Been waiting around for a rear sway bar too.
                      It's my daily driver, so I can't have it off the road for too long (hence why I haven't done any mods).
                      I plan on making my Vic a daily driver. When she decides to co-operate with me of course.

Comment

Comment

Thanks Dave!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                            As far as conflict on GMN, it doesn't happen often. We are all a pretty tight knit group here...

Comment

:lol:
                              YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

to GMN...I think you'll find that this site is better than CVN.
                                I love the wheels, if I had a tudor, it would look very similar! nothing like chrome wheels and white lettered tires!
                                I know whatcha mean about the gears, I have 3.55s...my speedo is quite off, I have the gear I just haven't gotten around to getting it in.

Mine's a Daily Driver too, but since I only live about 10mins from my work and about 10-15mins from everywhere else I need to go, I'm modding the crap out of it. :banana:
                                sigpic
                                1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
                                X