No announcement yet.

teh tack...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look mang, i dont need your sheeit ok mang...

1999 P74 HPP 3.27 RAR

Comment

I think he's got it.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Icegream?
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

CVN=
          -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
          -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

Wow, didn't even know we had that smiley!
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Yea it is just buried mangsir!
              2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Well tackleberry, I've seen a few of your posts but this is the first time I saw the link to your pics. Very cool car you've got there, I love the rims on it, great touch. I had a white 1992 retired cop car, so it kind of reminds me of my old one, just way better looking LOL! I am glad you're enjoying our world over here. Feel free to say penis.
                Last edited by DuceAnAHalf; 07-15-2007, 06:18 PM.
                Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
                Bone stock... for now.

Comment

I am not a fan of CVN I went to the site once to check it out and it was.....well........CRAP. Really boring, and not set up that well. Sorry about the forum bashing Tom...but its true, GMN dominates.
                  -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
                  -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

Originally posted by gearhead21 View Post
                    I am not a fan of CVN I went to the site once to check it out and it was.....well........CRAP. Really boring, and not set up that well. Sorry about the forum bashing Tom...but its true, GMN dominates.
                    I don't think that qualifies, Evan. You have to really trash CVN before Tom gets the newspaper out. Opinions are welcome, flaming and hardcore bashing are not. I've offered my opinion before, that I read some threads at CVN and didn't care for the way noobs were treated. They were talked to like they were idiots by certain members, and then redirected to the archives in several instances. That seems to be what CVN is about, whereas GMN is more about interacting. THAT is why GMN RULES!
                    Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
                    Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
                      Well tackleberry, I've seen a few of your posts but this is the first time I saw the link to your pics. Very cool car you've got there, I love the rims on it, great touch. I had a white 1992 retired cop car, so it kind of reminds me of my old one, just way better looking LOL! I am glad you're enjoying our world over here. Feel free to say penis.
                      Those Explorer wheels are the old ones off my 97
                      http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
                      http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post
                        I've offered my opinion before, that I read some threads at CVN and didn't care for the way noobs were treated. They were talked to like they were idiots by certain members, and then redirected to the archives in several instances. That seems to be what CVN is about, whereas GMN is more about interacting. THAT is why GMN RULES!
                        Absolutely Right!!! I can say that from personal experience.

Comment

Originally posted by DuceAnAHalf View Post
                          Those Explorer wheels are the old ones off my 97
                          this is teh fact, jack!

1999 P74 HPP 3.27 RAR

Comment

Working...
                          X