hello to all!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to GMN! Nice looking vic!

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
    1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
    1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Very unique Vic! That oil change place you're parked in is way cleaner then anything around here. Welcome aboard!

Comment

Ooh, loving the vic!

Comment

nice vic mang welcome to gmn mang

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Hello....
            Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
            RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
            Originally posted by p71towny
            Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
            :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

Nice Panther
              2002 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 4.6L V8, 1988 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 5.0L V8, 1979 Lincoln Mark V 6.6L V8, 1977 Lincoln Continental 7.5L V8, 1999 Chevrolet Suburban LT 5.7L V8

Comment

Again I ask, who is that lovely lady on the Merc?

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                  Again I ask, who is that lovely lady on the Merc?
                  LOL that would be the MRS. I'll tell her you keep asking about her.
                  2002 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 4.6L V8, 1988 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 5.0L V8, 1979 Lincoln Mark V 6.6L V8, 1977 Lincoln Continental 7.5L V8, 1999 Chevrolet Suburban LT 5.7L V8

Comment

to GMN. That is one nice Vic you got, time sure stands still for cars down there.

Comment

hello to all!! (couple of pics)

hi guys, sorry, been having some problems with my internet conection, looks like i didn't pay on time , i wanted to thank you all again for your warm and great welcome, you all have great panthers (wish i could cruise with all of you ), i also wanted to show you a couple more pics of my ltd to my fellow panther owners hope you like them... and yes, there still a bit more of old Detroit iron around here, although with car prices going down, more and more people are begining to buy newer cars. I'm on the hunt know for a 2 door

thanks for all your comments and if theres anything i can help you with dont hesitate on e-mailing me

sorry for my english guys
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic 1981 LTD one owner
                      1992 Thunderbird SC, 1986 Mustang GT, 2003 Focus
                      Originally posted by Piece-it pete
                      All I know about Mexicans is, they don't need no steekin' badges lol.
                      Pete

Comment

beautiful!
                        your english is better than some americans dude

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Better english then my owen .

Im drooling over the engine bay btw...

O, And Hola
                          People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Comment

thanks!! .... and Hola to you
                            sigpic 1981 LTD one owner
                            1992 Thunderbird SC, 1986 Mustang GT, 2003 Focus
                            Originally posted by Piece-it pete
                            All I know about Mexicans is, they don't need no steekin' badges lol.
                            Pete

Comment

Originally posted by tjltd View Post
                              ...wish i could cruise with all of you

Dude, you can. Save up and drive to Scott Fest this year, it's this sites large annual meet.

DO IT!
                              1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                              FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Hey amigo nice pics, is that a Windsor under the hood? You should post your car in the readers rides section. BTW 87vicFIVEO, where is Scott Fest, never heard of it before.

Comment

Working...
                                X