No announcement yet.

New guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We oughta call him Typhoid Matt. Thats 3 of us poor shlubs he's gotten addicted to panther's. lol

Welcome to ya amigo. You wont find a better resource for modding and fixing these clydesdales.

The Admiral

Comment

Makin me sound like a disease! Punk!

I have off tues & weds so maybe I can stop by sometime.
      Last edited by nitroracer; 10-08-2007, 11:24 PM.
      -Matt
      1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

to GMN!

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
        1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
        1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

surprised nobody has told you to check the TV linkage on your car. that is the biggest reason the AOD burns up. a $5 part causes a big $$$ fix. here is a link you will find helpful.

you have the block type adjuster. you will want to have the old bushing replaced with a brass bushing.
          Last edited by 87_crown_vic; 10-11-2007, 12:57 PM.
          Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Originally posted by 87_crown_vic View Post
            surprised nobody has told you to check the TV linkage on your car. that is the biggest reason the AOD burns up. a $5 part causes a big $$$ fix. you will want to have the old bushing replaced with a brass bushing.
            Yes, very important. God forbid the damage is already done. Take care of the transmission and it will take care of you.

Comment

Working...
            X