k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Me and the Cobra TC live up in Dunnellon. We need to meet up sometime

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
      '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
      '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Come to think of it phayzer, The car does seem familiar. Were you by any chance in the Inglis area on the 31? Around 6 ish? I had to make a run up to Cedar Key to get something from my brother, and I think I remember seeing a Linc that looked a bit like yours.

I'm working on getting pics. I'm gonna finish fixing the cooling system, finish tearing the vinyl off and clean it out a bit. I think part of the reason she keeps blowing up on me is all the crap I'm always hauling around.

Thanks Guys(and any gals) for making a guy feel welcome!
        Straight sixes make me randy...:smirk:
        1992 Ford Tempo GLS 2 door.
        3.0 Vulcan V6,3 Speed auto
        Planned mods: Strut tower braces, new fog lamps, tint, clean it up and paint it glossy black.

Comment

You're welcome, we are a family, a good family, not like CVN or somewhere that like ignores the new guy. I should know, I was ignored. This is one of the most friendly places you'll ever see on the web

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfeyes88 View Post
            Come to think of it phayzer, The car does seem familiar. Were you by any chance in the Inglis area on the 31? Around 6 ish? I had to make a run up to Cedar Key to get something from my brother, and I think I remember seeing a Linc that looked a bit like yours.

I'm working on getting pics. I'm gonna finish fixing the cooling system, finish tearing the vinyl off and clean it out a bit. I think part of the reason she keeps blowing up on me is all the crap I'm always hauling around.

Thanks Guys(and any gals) for making a guy feel welcome!
            It is quite possible. Its been at least a few weeks since ive been out that way, but my machinist/motor builder is in Inglis. Going north on 19, take a left at the light and itll be a mile or 2 on the left, White Bros. Racing. drive around back to the shop and look for Bob...tell him Justin and sent ya

There really is only one lincoln that looks like mine In the 5 years I've owned my car I've only seen one other car that was Harvest Wheat Clearcoat Metallic, and it was on eBay

RIP Jason P Harril, we'll miss ya bro

'80 Town Coupé
            '84 Towncar - Teh Cobra TC, 408w powered
            '16 Ram 1500 CC Outdoorsman, Hemi/3.92/8sp 4x4

Comment

Well, belated welcome aboard! This place keeps gettin' bigger and keeps gettin' better!

Comment

Working...
              X