Attn: NOOB here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crabby125 View Post
    Weepppaaaaa!!, good to know Boriquas like you and I love Panthers. Soy De Manati
    Whaaaat! I can't believe it I am from Manati too Mang what part of Manati you live I was from Cordova Davila(Sabana seca)

Att, Sniper 308. Dark lord of the underground
    MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Originally posted by GMPrincess View Post
      Welcome To GMN! I'm a noob myself...lol
      Huuh so you're newbie too GM PRINCESS well congrats too lady my folks smilies will give you the welcome in your thread.

ATT, SNIPER 308. SUPERIOR COMMANDER OF THE PANTHER FORCES.
      MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Its been years since I have been there I left at a really early age. I visited my grandmother almost 10 years ago, she had a house that was maybe 300feet away from Route 2. I am more Americanized, but I always represent the Motherland. WEPA!

Comment

Just don't forget were you came from Mang, Right now I am living in city of Moca for 9 years after I get married but I miss my city

Att, Sniper 308.Commander/General of the 1st regiment of SC combat Panthers

Comment

Did i get a welcome from sniper? He seems to be the main man
            -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

He's been out of pocket for awhile, hun...
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Yup G.M.G.T Mang but i'm back to the forums.

HI LAURA GMang. :heyhey:

ATT,SNIPER 308. LT. OF THE 82nd AIRSTRIKE PANTHER FORCE. :animalmother:

Comment

I just noticed you're still around, fuck yes, why don't you post if the Off Topic section Sniper? Too cool for us? :p

"If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent Texas and live in Hell."
                  -Gen. Philip Henry Sheridan

Comment

Originally posted by KrasnyOktyabr View Post
                    I just noticed you're still around, fuck yes, why don't you post if the Off Topic section Sniper? Too cool for us? :p
                    KRASNYOKTYBAR Mang I think you'll right I think is time to take a look to the "OFF TOPIC" forum I never had enter there, I wll do it Mang prepare cause the ALL MIGHTY SNIPER 308 will visit that forum.

ATT, SNIPER 308. MASTER SGT. OF THE THIRD REGIMENT OF INFANTRY PANTHERS

Last edited by sniper308; 12-01-2007, 07:20 PM. Reason: correct

Comment

Originally posted by sniper308 View Post
                      KRASNYOKTYBAR Mang I think you'll right I think is time to take a look to the "OFF TOPIC" forum I never had enter there, I wll do it Mang prepare cause the ALL MIGHTY SNIPER 308 will visit that forum.

ATT, SNIPER 308. MASTER SGT. OF THE THIRD REGIMENT OF INFANTRY PANTHERS

Comment

Working...
                      X