No announcement yet.

Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The internals are good, so long as the oil was changed occassionally. Good to have another member on board! What area of West Virginia are you in? Panther Central is in Pennsylvania, so depending on where you are in WV, you may not be that far away from all the fun!

I'm in NC, where nothing is fun.
    Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
    Bone stock... for now.

Comment

My grandpa kept it tuned up and had the oil changed every 3,000 miles. He took it to Walmart and Sears for that work. but that all changes now! I'm only about 5 or 6 miles from Mt. Morris, PA. This may be a stupid question, but I'm seeing a lot of ads for ScottFest and I was wondering what it is??
      1998 Crown Victoria P71: Former National Institiute of Health vehicle
      1974 VW Beetle

Comment

ScottFest is Scotterific as well as a thing that happens every year, just a bunch of us people on here getting together every year. Hopefully this year I can make a trip from IL, and hopefully bring my Lincoln or my LTD.

Comment

Welcome...

Check out the Scottfest forums for info. It's a great get together for people that love the panther chassis cars. (Crown vic/Town car/Grand Marq) Get to meet some cool people and cool cars.
          Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Thanks, I'll do that.
            1974 VW Beetle

Comment

How do you like the seat for long-term comfort? I'm buying a new 2008 Grand Marquis LS, despite what Consumer Reports and others say. One thing the magazine says is that the front seat lacks support and is uncomfortable. In the short time I was in one testdriving it, I found the seat to be much more comfortable than any bucket seat of any new car I sat in, so is Consumer Reports full of it or is my taste in seats different than most? I'm a very big (meaning fat) man, so to me the benchseat is nicer than a cramped bucket seat.
              THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Comment

Welcome to GMN!!!!!

and the only thing I have a problem with on the newer panthers is that theres a bulge under the steering column that I hit my knees on...I dunno if the Brand new Vick's and mercs have it or not... ....it's miner....I'd rock a new panther any day
                YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

I don't know why I have an 8-12 week for my order, but it'll be worth the wait.
                  THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Comment

Make that 4 months!!!!
                    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Comment

The front seat is awesome! I took the Merc up to Buffalo New York last summer. It's a 3 1/2 hour drive for me and I didn't have any problems with it.
                      1974 VW Beetle

Comment

Working...
                      X