Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lookin at a Vic... what ya think it's worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright guys... Well she didn't send me teh VIN however, she told me it has teh variable venturi carb, i guess she pulled it from her build sheet. It's never been in an accident, and it pretty well showroom condition as there is no rust, and she tells me it's maybe spent a night out side alone in this country, that you could count on one hand. Very well taken care of. I'm waiting for her response, on the last known good running condition date, cuz it's possible it's just the fuel pump... As well if she has any service/maintenance records on the car.... So again, i'll keep you updated, I think i'm looking at about $1,500 to offer her...

Up here in Canada, Eh.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggie View Post
      $2K is way yonder too much. $1K if it's a really nice car. You'll have $200-300 in the fuel system easy if the gas has turned to tar.
      This is true, especially if the tank has become unservicable for some reason. Cheapest ones I could find were close to $130 delivered, and I don't think that supplier is in business (or maybe they changed their name). If the car was a wagon, I'd offer up my spare tank that's under two years old. :p
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Working...
      X