welcome nice I live near Frederick md

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

This site is great, welcome aboard!
      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

DC huh? Stuck in traffic. I understand...

Another local enthusiast! If you've ever seen a loud white woodgrain wagon go flying by on the BW parkway that was prolly me.
        Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

to GMN, sounds like a nice car. Is it a civilian Vic or an old cop car?
          88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
          Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

welcome to the site and if you need werk done to your car, Scottmang is close by to ya. he is in Tremont, PA area. he is the Panther guru and can fix all kinds of problems. lotsa people on east coast... need more around here in Nebraska area.
            Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

welcome to gm.net!

Comment

Hello again, and thank you all for the love. The weather here has been nasty, all rain, so I will be washing my car soon, and I promise to post pics. I PROMISE!!! Yes, I live in the DC area, and always stuck in traffic. I heard great things about Scott and this site...I'm going to try to come to Scottfest :headbang: And yes, my car is an old unmarked police car. And I'm going to get pictures on here by the weekend...I don't want to get kicked out LOL.
                Chicks wit vics rock

Comment

almost impossible to be kicked out of here unless ou severely piss off wrong people.
                  Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Howdy. I'm in Westminster, MD around Mrltd, and am usually cruising to and from Baltimore. If y'all are ever on 695 and see a weird dark red Grand Marq with fender skirts, that'd be me.

sigpic
                    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Finally New Pictures

I know I'm a day late...but as promised, here are pics of my vic. I call him "The Marshal" but his name is subject to change as modifications are made. I don't want to hear no lip about him not having any hubcaps on :naughty:...the ones that were on there starting making a very annoying rattling noise and i just got rid of them. Hopefully small mods will start next week. I'll let you know what has been changed as I go along...
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Chick wit a vic; 03-17-2008, 11:22 PM.
                      Chicks wit vics rock

Comment

Welcome, its nice to have another 98+ on the board!

Nice Vic!

My Daughter already has her '99 LX waiting for her!
                        "Nightmare"

Comment

Sharp looking car! Do you think you might consider police center caps and trim rings just to dress up the wheels a bit? I'm not a fan of the full wheel covers, so I won't fault you for eliminating those. lol

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                          1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                          But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MN View Post
                            Sharp looking car! Do you think you might consider police center caps and trim rings just to dress up the wheels a bit? I'm not a fan of the full wheel covers, so I won't fault you for eliminating those. lol
                            Yeah, i considered that...but then i thought with the mods i would like to do, and the look i'm going for, i decided to do the all black rims...so i can look like a night rider LOL...similar to these
                            Attached Files
                            Chicks wit vics rock

Comment

Droool. Those look hot....But you may need spacer's if they are for a mustang, Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
                              YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Clean looking Crown vic. I think those rims would look great on there. Im not sure about the spacers, A few guys have put mustang rims on Marauders (gasp) and they seem to have no issues.

293 RWHP & 312 RWTQ
                                Many Bolt-ons and Dyno Tuning

Comment

Working...
                                X