No announcement yet.

please help i need pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well the car is gone, I had to move it yesterday . Luckly i made a new friend with some land .but its kinda far so the project it on hold for a while.
    Thanks for trying help. :violin:

Comment

What is the address of your neighbor? I think about 20 or so loud ass Boxes rolling in might be enough to bother your pesky neighber :rocket: for a day.

My neighber decided to be an ass again, and started mowing at 6:00am on a thurday mornig. It's kinda sad this guy, (no offense to any city dwellers) I think they kicked him out of the city because he is just too stupid to live next to someone! But he needs to go back where atleast he doesn't collect trash cars, 9...Thats right 9 trash barrels and he still can't take them to the dump in time to empty it. And he likes to burn his trash to help cut down on the trips.

Sorry to hear about it man, I hope you get some time to work on it soon. And I'd still love to see some pics of it. Don't let it fade from your dreams just cuz it isn't in your yard!

Comment

that would be great.. revin engins and crankin sterios.. :slug: i would give it 5 min. before the cops would show up . she has them on speed dial :cuss:

Comment

Working...
        X