Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member............2003 Grand Marquis

Hello everybody,

I just bought a 2003 GM. My 1999 Sable met an untimely end when I rear ended a PT Cruiser..........

So here is my new beauty.......39k....no rust, no dings, no scratches, no rattles! I paid $6700 out the door, and I think I could have gotten it for less. Dealers aren't selling too many large cars nowadays.......

So how does she look?
    Last edited by blueglide88; 01-29-2009, 07:34 PM.

looks very nice
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Congrats, very nice!
      1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
      1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
      1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
      1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Nice GMQ & welcome To GMN......
        2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
        85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
        07 JCL 250 A Scooter
        79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

I like!
          2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

sweeeeet!

4thPanther..03 MGM LS
            previous panthers: 87 MGM, 85 CV 2 DOOR, 89 MGM.

Comment

To GMN BLUEGLIDE88 And Congrats on the adoption of that nice ,clean and healthy 2003 Panther and thank you for give us those nice pics now you're a successful member of this site take a time to browse trough the forums and if you have plans to mod your Panther to be more menacing on the street post your doubts and our wide panel of experts will gladly help you plus you will met cool and nice Mangs and GMangs here from different states and from Puerto Rico (ME) and first of all I suggest you strongly !REMOVE THAT TOYOTA DEALER FRONT PLATE! It's a federal offense to put a other brand name in a Panther car but you can change it for a Ford racing I tell you before my fellow mangs Smilies tell but they either way will tell you let me introduce myself call me SNIPER 308 and i'm very happy that you be part of our site and I will like if you can post more pics of your Panthersuch as Interior,Engine bay, under Panther etc. i'm sure thet you ask yourself ¿ why is that he call my car Panther ? when you post your Question my Mangs will tell you intantly why in the meantime enjoy you welcome.

!Wellllcooomeee!

and salute our new Member

:rock: !!Woooohoooo,yeah-yeahhhh BLUEGLIDE88!!

!!Hola BLUEGLIDE BIENVENIDO!!

Att, Sniper 308
              Last edited by sniper308; 01-30-2009, 03:56 PM. Reason: add
              MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Originally posted by sniper308 View Post
                To GMN BLUEGLIDE88 And Congrats on the adoption of that nice ,clean and healthy 2003 Panther and thank you for give us those nice pics now you're a successful member of this site take a time to browse trough the forums and if you have plans to mod your Panther to be more menacing on the street post your doubts and our wide panel of experts will gladly help you plus you will met cool and nice Mangs and GMangs here from different states and from Puerto Rico (ME) and first of all I suggest you strongly !REMOVE THAT TOYOTA DEALER FRONT PLATE! It's a federal offense to put a other brand name in a Panther car but you can change it for a Ford racing I tell you before my fellow mangs Smilies tell but they either way will tell you let me introduce myself call me SNIPER 308 and i'm very happy that you be part of our site and I will like if you can post more pics of your Panthersuch as Interior,Engine bay, under Panther etc. i'm sure thet you ask yourself ¿ why is that he call my car Panther ? when you post your Question my Mangs will tell you intantly why in the meantime enjoy you welcome.

!Wellllcooomeee!

and salute our new Member

:rock: !!Woooohoooo,yeah-yeahhhh BLUEGLIDE88!!

!!Hola BLUEGLIDE BIENVENIDO!!

Att, Sniper 308
                hahahaha......I will take off that Toyota license plate holder right now!

Comment

Welcome man. Glad to have ya. BTW, Nice looking car. Looks very well kept up.

Comment

Welcome to GMN!!! Only $6700 for that beauty??
                    '79 Continental Town Car
                    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Nice looking car.
                      2003 Lincoln Navigator
                      2001 Grand Marquis
                      1985 Camaro, 12.52 @ 114 MPH

Comment

Nice Panther, welcome to MGN. Enjoy your Panther as we all do.

BTW: Nothing wrong with him buying from a Toyota Dealer, he bought the better of the cars they had available...
                        Last edited by eaglegcil; 02-01-2009, 10:58 AM.
                        1996 Grand Marquis White, 288,600 miles as of 4-3-09
                        4.6L cvpi engine and pcm, Dual Exhaust, Blue Leather Interior, Keyless Entry and Remote Start, DOT Strobes, LED Front Marker Lights, Running 93 Octain Fuel.

Comment

my first trip

hey guys....just got back from my first road trip.......it ran like a dream. I got 25mpg on about 85% highway and interstate....the other 15% around town. I'm impressed such a large car can get that mileage. Had I just gone interstate, I'm guessing 26 would have been verey easy to get. wow.....

Comment

welcome! i also have an 03 and on a road trip i also noticed very good gas mileage. nice and clean car by the way!
                            Lets Go Pens!

Comment

Working...
                            X