ltd s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ltd s

Hi, i don't yet have an panther though i've been looking for a while. right now i'm stuck with a 1977 chevy nova. nice car but its a chevy. driving through town over the summer i about crashed when i saw the in-mistakable front end of a ltd-s parked back in the bushes ignored. as i stopped to look the owned came out and informed me it was as expected a retired cop car from provo utah. so it was everything i've ever wanted in a ltd, slicktop, 351w, and dual headlights. no rust worth bothering about nice interior good glass. old man wants around 1000 for it. it is also driven, just mostly in winter since it has more balls than his country squire or MGM. is it worth trading my nova?

Welcome !!!

But that is your choice, it would depend on how nice your nova is, and how nice the LTD is. But since the LTD is winter driven only, it might have some frame rot, I would check that first, if thats good, and the outside isnt really rusty, you might have a nice deal on your hands.

I'd say offer around $600 and go from there.
    ---1990 Lincon LSC., 5.0 H.O., 55,000 ORIG. miles, 3:73 Posi, Bullit rims, 3G alt., 2.5" full-back exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, Flowmaster mufflers. My DD
    ---1985 Grand Marquis 2-door., Fresh 5.0, slick-top, GT40P's, 1.7 RR's, FRPP headers, 3G alt., Weiand Stealth intake, 650 cfm holley, 2.5" side-exit exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, 3:55 Posi, Bucket seats, custom center console. My Toy

Comment

it looked good actually this takes care of his cars. but if your thinking 600 i'll probably sell the nova for 2000 and put the money i still have into goodies for the 351

Comment

What year LTD?
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

If the LTD's frame is comparable to Swiss cheese, keep your Nova.
          '79 Continental Town Car
          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

i can't remember the year but it was a 81 or older. the frame actually looked solid. great running 5.8 new radiator. really taken care of. and body wise it was better than my car. how much is a nice 79-81 ltd-s worth?

Comment

dual headdlights? LTD-S has single headlights. Pics? And welcome!

Comment

i believe he means dual as compared to quadruple , haha. Unfortunately they arent worth much...but it all depends on the condition and what was done with it...if it was sitting on grass/dirt...as everyone else said check the underside. Are you from Utah??
                -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

sure am. thats why this old guy wants the 351 for a winter car. northern utah gets crazy. well i'll probably join your ranks as soon as my nova sells so i can afford to hot rod it a bit.

Comment

Working...
                  X