Hello from NC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from NC!

Hello everyone, I am a former panther owner and looking for one to replace my current DD. My first car was an 82 lincoln continental mark VI coupe, and it took a lot of abuse from me in HS.

I have a car buying inquiry thread HERE

Hey! Welcome to the site! Where about are u located in nc? Im in denton.

Comment

welcome! good luck with the purchase.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
      160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
      waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Welcome to the forums, Good luck in the hunt.
        "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
        1985 GMC 1500

Comment

I am in Raleigh

Comment

Welcome. I am in Lexington, NC, but my girlfriend is in Raleigh, so I'm there all the time. Nice having another panther lover nearby.
            85' Crown Vic 2dr. Small tire stock block grudge car.
            09’ CTS-V family car making over 700whp with ease.
            79’ f350 427 ls7 swapped with th400. Prerunner setup
            64’ c30 dually. Slammed and turbo 5.3 with 4l80e

Comment

Well hey man since your in raleigh I found you a decent car. Its a Lincoln town car... I was hesitate of buying it for a beater and keeping the black leather interer as he says it has. Might be worth checking in to for ya. Here is the link

Comment

Hello from Wingate, NC.

Comment

Working...
                X