1991 g.m.c.p.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 g.m.c.p.

I am not new to Panthers but I am new to this forum. Hello everyone I'm sparkyusn and I have a 91 GM Colony Park wagon. My last wagon was an 85 Country Squire and as a longtime Lincoln owner I wanted to upgrade a bit to what I considered the kind of wagon Lincoln would have built if they made a wagon, hence the Colony Park. I also wanted the last year built as well. I hope I can add some useful things to this nice forum!

Thank you.

Welcome. Post some pictures when you can.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1991 Mercury Colony Park wagon 001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	1269609

Thank you for the welcome!

Comment

Welcome! looks like a nice car. Are you also the caddy's owner? That'd be a nice pair.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
        160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
        waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Hello there johnunit! I do own the white 76 Cadillac Fleetwood in the background and you are right they do make a nice pair!. The irony is that all my cars are white. I'm not quite sure how that one worked out! I also have a 99 Town Car and a 59 Cadillac to play with or drive.

Comment

Welcome aboard. Looks pretty clean do post more pictures. How did you find it?

88 Country Squire
            86 Colony Park, non-op'd
            89 Mark VII LSC, non-op'd

Comment

Hi tikitiki65, thank you for the welcome. I bought if from e-pay about 3 years ago. I went with my instincts on this one, didn't go to see it first. It has about 125K on it now, and it is very nice and it is fully loaded. Mine has a dark blue interior and the cloth seat inserts with the third seats in the back. It was a one owner car from new, and it comes from Arizona. It is so fresh looking overall you would swear it only has possibly 40K miles tops! I will post some better pics soon.

Comment

Welcome! You should post pics of your CP and TC together
                '79 Continental Town Car
                '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Hi 79lincolnlover I appreciate that and that's a great idea I will put the cars together for a group snap! I am also a Lincoln fan, and one day I hope to get my very own MarkVI as well. I'd probably will buy an 83 that is in minty fresh condition providing the price is right...one day haha!

Comment

Welcome sparkyusn ! Let me guess, you were an ET in the Navy. I spent 11 years in the Navy. Should have done my 20

Comment

Hi Mainemantom, Thank you for the welcome! I was in the Navy for 10 years (1/2 on active duty, the other half in Reserves) and I had to retire early because of a back condition. I would have liked to stay longer on active duty too. I left in 2007. My rate was YEOMAN (YN2), although you are wondering why I had the name "Sparky." My nickname came from the CMC and it caught on like wildfire in the second command I was at and it stuck with me!

Comment

welcome to gmn where are you from?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Hello GABT90,
                          Thank you for the welcome. I am from Florida originally. I now live in Virginia in a city called Roanoke, on the far west side of the state off of I-81. One of the places I lived while in Maryland was near National Harbor outside of DC, this was in my final days of the Navy in 2007 as I worked out of Bethesda MD's Naval Hospital, which is now the new Walter Reed Medical Center.

Comment

nice I delivered new chevy plow trucks down to burgland chevrolet a couple of times. did you live in pg county I bet that trip to work along the beltway to bethesda must of sucked. it's really bad now around there now I live closer to frederick

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Hi GABEGT90,
                              Yes to Prince George County! The ride wasn't half as bad overall, but the beltway is always crazy and bad. That's cool you have been to Roanoke before! I am of course familiar with Burgland Chevy. I however now refuse to return to DC unless under specific circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                              X