hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello everyone

hello everyone, im looking for some performance parts for my 94 grand marquis.. first things first 1. i want a cold airintake.( i was told that a cold air intake from a 4.6 94 gt mustang would work as long as i change the fuel rods) 2. performance chip ? as far as prices the cheaper the better but i am a firm believer in you get what you pay for.... if any one else has any recommendation. please let me know thank you
    sigpic

check out ADTR.NET
    They have lots of stuffs to empty your wallet with.

The engine in the 94 isn't real good for mods other than dual exhaust and high flow filter since the heads are the non-performance improved heads (03+ panthers or 98-04 mustangs IIRC). I have an AFE CAI on my 93 since there wasn't anything else available at the time... it works great. But a drop in filter replacement would work just as well if you remove the horn from the front of the filter box (it just pulls out). Cutting the front of the filter box to make the hole bigger might help for higher RPMs, but if your car has over 100K miles on the current timing set, you should probably have it rebuilt (new head gaskets/bolts, timing set, valve springs/seats, etc) before hammering on it with more than a stage 1 intake and dual exhaust.

as for performance chips... there's a few piggy-back style setups that work. Vicky86 has one on his car, but I forget what the hell it's called.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Welcome to the party!
      '79 Continental Town Car
      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
      X