Newbie in VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie in VA

I recently bought an '89 Grand Marquis and think it is a neat car, worthy of keeping and fixing. I have an automotive specialty shop and will be doing my own work and sharing what i do with the guys on here. I am a traditional guy so there won't be any bagging with 20" wheel threads coming from me.
    Thanks, oj

Welcome, lots of "box owners" on this site for sure. What part of VA?, and load up some pics please.

Comment

Originally posted by ojh View Post
      I recently bought an '89 Grand Marquis and think it is a neat car, worthy of keeping and fixing. I have an automotive specialty shop and will be doing my own work and sharing what i do with the guys on here. I am a traditional guy so there won't be any bagging with 20" wheel threads coming from me.
      Thanks, oj
      Keeping it stock - my kinda guy!!! I look forward to your progress (and photos) as I am certain we all are. Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Welcome! Which part of Virginia are you from? I go to school in NC but live in the Blacksburg/Roanoke area

1989 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series | 249k miles, current project car
        2018 BMW 430i xDrive M-Sport | 50k miles
        2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport | 97k miles

Comment

Welcome!
          I got many good years out of my 89. About 10 years, and in that time the only non stock changes I made were the radio and speakers which have since been changed back to stock when I swapped the aftermarket stuff into my 91.
          Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
          ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
          ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
          ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Originally posted by VicCrownVic View Post
            Welcome!
            I got many good years out of my 89. About 10 years, and in that time the only non stock changes I made were the radio and speakers which have since been changed back to stock when I swapped the aftermarket stuff into my 91.
            Those are the only "non-stock" items on my '87 GM also. Just turned 126K...

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Sounds great, I look forward to hearing more from you. Welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome to the party!
                '79 Continental Town Car
                '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
                X