No announcement yet.

Hi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In high school I ran cross country and track (CC: fall 99-02 and track spring 00-03). Since Carsonville-Port Sanilac and BC schools are both in Sanilac County we ran against CPS at many of our meets.
    A girl from Boston, MA I went to college with found it hilarious that Brown City had city in the name with its population of slightly over 1K.

Derek, I was certain before I met you in person that you weren't a cidot/cityot. You are in fact a decent guy, and I do know other people who have been in the "City" their entire life but they aren't idiots. I also know plenty of idiots who have never stepped foot into a "City". I've lived and worked in the Metro Detroit area for the past 5 years and there are just some things that that I didn't grow up with that I don't think I will ever get used to.
    Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
    ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
    ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
    ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

I was born in NYC and cities do have their share of idiots (as do rural areas) however I pride myself on NOT being one of them. I'm not "wired" to be an idiot so it would be too much hard work to be one!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by VicCrownVic View Post

Derek, I was certain before I met you in person that you weren't a cidot/cityot. You are in fact a decent guy, and I do know other people who have been in the "City" their entire life but they aren't idiots. I also know plenty of idiots who have never stepped foot into a "City". I've lived and worked in the Metro Detroit area for the past 5 years and there are just some things that that I didn't grow up with that I don't think I will ever get used to.
        Thanks Vic, you're not half bad yeself
        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Bob, it definitely doesn't matter where you are. Einstein's quote in Sly's signature pretty much sums it up.

Thanks Derek, I know I'm a work in progress but I try not to be an idiot.

Mark, I'll stop cluttering up your welcome thread now.
          If you're ever in the Thumb with your MGM let me know, you can take a look at my electrical modifications on my 91 MGM.
          I'll actually be up at my parents place East of BC most of next week into next weekend and may have time to complete a couple more electrical mods that I've been procrastinating on.
          Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
          ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
          ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
          ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Very nice car!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome. Another Michiganiac! That thing's mint for a car it's age around here.

To start, dual exhaust and an HO intake and throttle body will wake it up some.

It may have been mentioned already, but don't forget to put a brass TV bushing in there.
              1990 MGM: $50 E7 heads, HO cam, Holley SysteMAX lower intake, HO upper intake with an Explorer TB. LSC ECM. Lincoln logs into stock dual exhaust. K&N drop in air filter. Wide ratio AOD, 2400 converter with a 3.08 one tire fire out back. Car is less slow now. Then there's the '92 Beater. Dual 2.25" exhaust with shiny tips. Rumbles nice. Super slow. Burns oil too.

Comment

Welcome to the party!
                '79 Continental Town Car
                '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

A little late but welcome aboard!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

Working...
                  X