No announcement yet.

A Re-Introduction Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't do panther TC's after 1990, that's when they went MOD motor and eventually lost their appeal to me.. Sounds like you got great mileage out of your RM. Always liked the look of those but might want a Brougham more. Did you have the tree-fiddy or tree-oh-five? Does it burn oil?
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Welcome back mang!

hope all is well with you and your family.

it's been a long few years for me. finally got my health in check tho.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
        I can't do panther TC's after 1990, that's when they went MOD motor and eventually lost their appeal to me.. Sounds like you got great mileage out of your RM. Always liked the look of those but might want a Brougham more. Did you have the tree-fiddy or tree-oh-five? Does it burn oil?
        Nope, doesn't burn oil, and doesn't leak enough oil to bother fixing it. Transmission fluid, on the other hand, needs to hang out in the 7r400 a little more. Bad seal at the output shaft. But the Lucas Transmission Snake Oil has been doing a decent job of snake-oilery for a few years now actually - so if it is broke but not broke enough, don't fix it? I guess? My car is the Roadmaster Limited sedan, and has the 350. Much like the 302 of the era, it is a solid motor that can stand up to high mileage and some fun too. I also would have preferred a Brougham if I had been able to spend more time looking, but this car popped up a month before I got my tax return that year, and it was a friend of my mother-in-law who was not in a hurry to sell. They new it was a good car and wanted to make sure somebody who needed it bought it.
        Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
        Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
          Welcome back mang!

hope all is well with you and your family.

it's been a long few years for me. finally got my health in check tho.
          Sorry you've had a rough go of it, Scott. I'm glad to see you're still here. I don't know what these guys (myself included) would do without you and your knowledge of these cars! Plus, what would the east coast be without Scottfest!?!
          Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
          Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Welcome back to the Party!!

-ryan s.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk
            08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
            97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
            94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
            73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
            12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
            Originally posted by pantera77
            Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Welome back.

Alex.

Comment

Working...
              X