X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these are pretty stupid
    Attached Files

Comment

2 reasons why they run 13-14" dayton wires..

they are small enough to allow plenty of body travel, especially when hopping

and when you're hopping, you want a strong ass wheel. wire wheels can take on ALOT of weight.

i used to be into lowriders back in teh day, but i kinda phased outta it.

anyway bro that merc looks badass in purple. its not the super-ghetto style like you nomrally see with the exta padding interior, some fuqed up looking seats you cant really sit on, and then the overdone paintjbs..

i dont mind a trunklid mural, but they do some crazy shit. yoours tho would look ultra clean. those are perfect colors for it too.
      LTD is still here

Comment

Nice cars, wheels are too small tho. :p
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Originally posted by 1987LTDmasta
          2 reasons why they run 13-14" dayton wires..

they are small enough to allow plenty of body travel, especially when hopping

and when you're hopping, you want a strong ass wheel. wire wheels can take on ALOT of weight.

i used to be into lowriders back in teh day, but i kinda phased outta it.

anyway bro that merc looks badass in purple. its not the super-ghetto style like you nomrally see with the exta padding interior, some fuqed up looking seats you cant really sit on, and then the overdone paintjbs..

i dont mind a trunklid mural, but they do some crazy shit. yoours tho would look ultra clean. those are perfect colors for it too.

thanks for the feedback bro....the kind of car I had in mind kinda runs along the same lines as what your not into, but I see what you're saying about some of them...when going for a full custom look, it has to be done tastefully because its very easy for it to come out hideous...especially when you get into pink biscuit interiors haha... I can appreciate what goes into some of those overdone paintjobs, but at the same time I will always prefer the cleaner. more traditional look as well...I wouldn't mind posting some more pics, is there a different way of uploading them or will they always come up as thumbnails? or is it because i'm still a newb

Comment

Originally posted by BoxMan
            Nice cars, wheels are too small tho. :p

theres definately some sick lowriders out there its cool about the wheels...different strokes for different folks...just be glad I'm not from the dirty south...have you guys had the displeasure of witnessing a donk before? god damn that is some ugly shit....cutlasses on 28s....horrible

Comment

Ahh, I saw "Donk" magazine tonight...jeezus...wtf are they puttin in these drugs now days?
              '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
              '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

??????

Make sense man!!!!
                Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Yeah donks are stupid looking.
                  1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                  Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Gloss Hogg
                    it gets the car closer to the ground when its layed out...when its locked up you can see everything underneath the car because 13s don't hide anything...I guess thats why some of you ex cop-car guys run 15 inch steelies on 25 dollar all-seasons...
                    Hey i run 15" steel wheels, but my tires cost about 6x's that amount.
                    http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
                    http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

--WELCOME NEWBIE

:poop:--YEAH MANG WELCOME TO GMN

--WELCOME GLOSS

:worship:--OHHHH GLOSS MANG WELCOME

--YEEEEAAAHHH MANG WELCOME TO THE GMN

--WELCOME TO THE "M" ZONE

ATT, SNIPER 308. --OHH ALL MIGHTY SNIPER
                      MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Working...
                      X