HI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, seriously?

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas?"

--Joseph Stalin

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It's our job to see that it stays there."

-George Orwell

And Shepherds we shall be, for thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand, our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Comment

Yep if you like getting leghumped by gay guys.lol
      2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Are all the female members' names in "Pink"?

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
        Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
        5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by zwack88
          Yep if you like getting leghumped by gay guys.lol
          Screw that, I thought you were talking about chicks. I'm open, but not that open............

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas?"

--Joseph Stalin

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It's our job to see that it stays there."

-George Orwell

And Shepherds we shall be, for thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand, our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Comment

Originally posted by N A
            Are all the female members' names in "Pink"?
            Apparently not any more.

Thank you!
            Rocinante, 1985 Grand Marquis LS with all the trimmings.

Comment

Go to the bottom of the page. Click "Contact Us" and send a message to them.

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

:lol: done!
                Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
                RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
                Originally posted by p71towny
                Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
                :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

Big Rectangular Car is still BLUE!!!

5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Why can't see be pink and post.....

Originally posted by N A
                    RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.

Comment

But I don't like being pink! :no:

I am here to discuss car stuff, not look for a date!

Comment

but.... but...... but...... Think of the leghumpers!

--Joseph Stalin

-George Orwell

Comment

I'd be flattered, but I'm afraid that wouldn't do me much good in a spiritual sense. Besides, they don't even know what I look like! Pot belly, gray hair, no teeth...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rectangular Car
                            But I don't like being pink! :no:

I am here to discuss car stuff, not look for a date!

I'm not here to look for a date either. Stay blue, it was just a way to tell gender... That is all.

Originally posted by N A

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rectangular Car

I'd be flattered, but I'm afraid that wouldn't do me much good in a spiritual sense. Besides, they don't even know what I look like! Pot belly, gray hair, no teeth...
                              Chicks who know how to use their gums are saxy

--Joseph Stalin

-George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by RideIt
                                I'm not here to look for a date either. Stay blue, it was just a way to tell gender... That is all.
                                Aw, I wasn't being serious. Really, it's fine, I don't care what color it is, and so forth.

Comment

Working...
                                X