1985 Ford LTD Crown Victoria 2 door t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1985 Ford LTD Crown Victoria 2 door t

SINCE THERE HAS NOT BEEN MUCH INTEREST HERE CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME AN IDEA ON THE VALUE OF THE CAR PLEASE? OR WHERE I SHOULD TRY ADVERTISING TO MORE INTERESTED BUYERS.

Owner since 2015 had 18000 original miles at purchase and now at 43000 approximate (will vary with small drives). Overheated at one point and incurred a cracked cylinder. Has been rebuilt at 42000 so it's still breaking in. Over $6000 invested during rebuild. Runs and drives great. Little bit of a choppy idle just needs some adjustment. Almost any part under the hood that could be replaced has been. Have receipts for everything too many to list with also lots of remaining spare parts. The heater core is out and do have the replacement. Never replaced for fear of cracking dash plus it is not winter driven. Garage kept by myself and past owners for being an Missouri/Iowa vehicle it is virtually rust free other than a couple minor surface spots underneath. Some factory undercoating and textured undercoat that I put on a few years ago for the rocker panels. Paint is fair. Passenger side body is in great shape but paint is faded. Driver side has a better shine but a little damage from a front tire blowout. Trunk has been repainted by previous owners. Landau top is fair some cracking due to age/sun. Tires are 60-70% original hubcaps. Suspension has not been updated overall driveability is great but will need shocks at some point. Some rubber bushings are dry/cracked due to the age. Any questions welcomed! I'm sure I forgot a few things. Offers welcome I would rather this goes to a fellow enthusiast or someone in this community.
    Last edited by Zebby92; 01-13-2023, 09:40 AM.

Attached Files

Comment

Photos is a little confusing on this version of the forum software. You have multiple ways to upload pictures. The easiest I've found is to use the image icon in the middle of the reply box next to the video icon instead of the camera icon in the top left corner of the reply box. Once you click on that, a dialog will pop up. Click the Upload tab. You have to upload one image at a time. Select the file, then click the send to server button. This will actually upload the picture. Then click on the OK button.

You will have to reduce the size of the image to less than 6MB. Most cell phones save HUGE F'N PICTURES now days. Reducing the image to 1920x1080 (1080p or 2MP) will help solve that problem. A 10MP (or larger) image will be too large to upload.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Thank you for your help! I'll try that later on

Comment

I see photos. Good luck with your sale. Presents well.
          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
          X