Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-Climate control position/vent switch for non-ATC 88 Mercury
    -Fuel tank float or whole sending unit for a wagon

P.S. Bimmer is about complete...I'll be down in the spring for that body work mang.
    Nick
    88 Colony Park LS
    G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
    Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

Do you have a good pre-'88 Vic license plate bucket? The one that came with my '81 is all cracked to heck, and it'd be nicer not to have to use it. Black preferred, but obviously not necessary.

I'll try to think of some more things before I have you send anything.
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

ya scott, get me a quote for 4 center caps and the trim. also, what year of panther are the chrome trim peices commin off of? also, i need a grand total price lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

I'm in search of a chassis that'll fit a 2 dr 85 mercury.

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
            Do you have a good pre-'88 Vic license plate bucket? The one that came with my '81 is all cracked to heck, and it'd be nicer not to have to use it. Black preferred, but obviously not necessary.

I'll try to think of some more things before I have you send anything.
            yea i have one i think

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by DiVin3 View Post
              I need electronic side mirrors and the strip of rubber or watever that material is between the vent window and the passenger side window...on 87 LTD CV
              i have a pr of mirrors......20 pr plus actual shipping
              dont have any decent vic weatherstripping tho

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
                oh yeah Ill take one of those 86 HO plates if you still have an unfinished one
                i have two left both need refinishing.
                25 each shipped.......last two i shipped it cost 10 and 12 bucks, so i'm not makin much.

Comment

Originally posted by 88MercWagon View Post
                  -Climate control position/vent switch for non-ATC 88 Mercury
                  -Fuel tank float or whole sending unit for a wagon

P.S. Bimmer is about complete...I'll be down in the spring for that body work mang.
                  i might have a non atc climate control head.....need to look at the ones i have

have several sending units, no good floats.......20 ea plus shipping for a sending unit......you can get the floats from ford for around 10 ea plus shipping

Comment

clock delete plate 15 dollars shipped

Comment

Originally posted by streetfight View Post
                      I'm in search of a chassis that'll fit a 2 dr 85 mercury.
                      two doors and four doors have the same frames
                      i have a 89 vic parts car here with a real nice frame
                      where are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                        two doors and four doors have the same frames
                        i have a 89 vic parts car here with a real nice frame
                        where are you located?
                        I live in Philly presently and I need to get the frame to Wilmington, Delaware.

Comment

i'm about 2.5 hrs from wilmington mang

Comment

what about my stuff scott?lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                              i only have a drivers side tail light for a 85.......can prob harvest you one when the deep freeze is over
                              Thanks just need the passenger side. I'm actually debating making custom taillights but I'm not sure if that would look any good so if you do find one can you PM me since I'll probably forget to check back here unless I get a repair ticket. Its taped up pretty good for now with the tail light repair tape and the PO never got pulled over with just red duck tape over it. Its nice living in a town big enough that the cops have better things to do with there time.
                              '85 Mercury Grand Marquis
                              only MSD multi-spark so far but hopefully a 351 on the way.

Comment

Got any weather stripping?
                                sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Working...
                                X