Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got my headers from mcninetyone and am very pleased.
    1984 mercury grand marquis ls rebuilt 306 flat top pistons with factory cfi and lincoln headers with single glasspack dual snorkle air cleaner. Gloss black paint with slick top coversion.
    1986 mercury grand marquis colony park 5.0 sefi dual exhuast thrush turbos with h pipe and turbines

Comment

jaywish picked up a couple items from me. Paid promptly, no complaints!
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

sxcpotatoes and hotrodtc both did deals with me. Pleasure once again sxc.
        ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I bought some of the VMax stuff from slymer. He ships quick! No complaints at all and I much appreciated the assortment he chose for me.

sigpic
          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

I bought a trip minder harness from gabegt90 a while ago

Harness arrived quickly and was exactly what I needed.

Thanks Gabe
            1985 LTD Crown Victoria - Currently restoring after she caught fire! CFI to SEFI to Carb swap, all custom wiring, Duraspark 2 ignition, Motorcraft 2100 Carb, slicktop, Shorty headers dumped before rear axle, 140 Speedo, 3G alt, And currently building an engine for her.

2000 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series - 165XXX, PI intake swap , 30 MPG Easy on the Highway, All options except dual exhaust. Currently looking for 2 front seats: Heated, Memory, and Light Graphite color!!

Comment

+1 sxcpotatoes
              even let me pay after getting the goods and inspecting. I don't even do that. Fast shipping and good packaging. The only pisser was the delivery guy blocked my screen door with the boxes so I couldn't open the door to get them. I had to push the part of the screen door that was in contact with the boxes (so as not to bend/break the screen door) to push the whole stack out of the way so I could get at them. The seat tracks still managed to break through the Styrofoam though. Didn't damage anything though, just the box. Would definitely do business with again.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Yep Nick rocks. He purchased a set of Smurfy wagon fender braces I had for sale. Paid fast. Great guy.
                ~David~

Comment

Thanks guys, pleasure doing business with both of you as well. I figured slymer has been around here for quite awhile & I saw the seats work and vanity lights etc, but didn't want to take your money until I was sure the parts got there and still worked, since I made sure they were insured. Would've saved any trouble of sending part or all the money back, had anything happened.
                  Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

miamibob picked up a little something I had for sale. No problems with Bobby.
                    ~David~

Comment

Thanks Dave - I always try to do the right thing no matter if I am selling or buying!! Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Slymer. Excellent to deal with. Thanks Jason.
                        ~David~

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                          Slymer. Excellent to deal with. Thanks Jason.
                          No no, Thank you. That plaque is perfect. Worthy of a Lincoln... unlike the part that was on the car.

+1 for 87gtVIC for quality product and speed in shipping and quality of packaging.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                          Originally posted by dmccaig
                          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

mainemantom excellent buyer! fast payment!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Grand1 excellent buyer! prompt payment!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Scott (Lincolnmania) was outstanding in finding, removing, packing and shipping the dashpad, rear trim panel and molding. Prices were very fair. Excellent communications. Will deal with him again !

Comment

Working...
                                X