Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a "switch plate" for my '87 from mcninetyone. Great shape, fast delivery and packed really well! Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

I got a PI rear sway bar and the rear trailing arms from mcninetyone. The rear sway bar looks like it was cleaned and painted. The trailing arms are clean as well; the friggin bolts are new (or at least they look new). This guy is good If you need parts for your Panther, this is the guy to deal with. Thanks mcninetyone

Packman

Comment

+1000!!!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

alchemist gets a +1 from me for good buyer.

pantera77 as well gets a +1 for good buyer status.

couple of good guys these... and for the sellers... mind the real life events... sometimes crap happens or ya gotta wait until payday for the payment. I never find this to be an issue (not like the stuff is going to grow legs and walk out of my house).

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I also bought a rear sway and lower arms from mcninetyone. Then bought a driveshaft. He cleaned them & painted the steel parts.
            I can't ask for better, a full 100%. He shipped quick and was very communicative. Thanks again Pete.

Jay
            03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
            02 SL500 Silver Arrow
            08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
            12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Have gotten SEVERAL items, from Pete. All clean and look new. Fast delivery and he STAYS on top of the situation until it arrives. NEVER had an issue with any of his parts. Got a Tripminder I need to install in my '87 from him so when I can get to it let's see how it works. It looks almost new so I am not anticipating any problems. Overall, a GREAT guy to deal with!! Bobby

Comment

Pete's quite helpful. Probably mentioned it already, but he sent me a nice cover for my Windstar fusebox that sort of came to me without a cover.
                2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

hi all,

I had the pleasure of dealing with gabegt90. He sent me a tripminder and a brass TV bushing set. I had a bit of trouble with the tripminder and lost the bushing in the mud. Gabe did everything right to help me out. I can certainly say. ... Thank's Gabe!

Jay
                  03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                  02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                  08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                  12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

I have been buying parts from wagonman for years now. He is knowledgable and more than fair. He has a good stock of parts. Contact him and see if he can help you out.

Jay
                    02 SL500 Silver Arrow

Comment

Originally posted by jaywish View Post
                      I had a bit of trouble with the tripminder and lost the bushing in the mud.
                      Jay
                      I'm sorry, but that's bad luck.

Comment

thanks alot jay I appropriate that

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

sxcpotatoes picked up a couple items from my sale thread. Prompt payment. Trusted buyer. Thanks Nick.
                          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

David shipped the items fast, included clear, detailed instructions & even threw in some extra freebies! Great parts in excellent condition, and the prices were pretty damn good too!
                            Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Struck up a deal with 89towncar for some HPP wheels months ago to this day he has never informed me the deal is off or if he kept them or most likely sold them to someone else. He should at least have the balls to let someone know the deal is off. Daont care to deal with him
                              Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

Picked up a Box Vic Oil cooler set from mcninetyone (Pete). Came with all pieces in great shape! A+++++
                                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X